+238

There's always that one phase you went through in your preteen years (like emo) that you thought you'd never outgrow, but now you desperately regret it, amirite?

kahleekats avatar
5 8
The voters have decided that kahleekat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah I always thought I was this hardcore gangster, got into a lot of fights in middle school been jumped been cut by a knife, but now I am laughing because most of those kids are dead or either in jail. Me I am now on amirite.

Well I don't really regret it, I just kind of look back and think "ha, that was silly."

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +10Reply

Yeah. I middle school I thought I was never going to get out of my 'goth' and 'emo' and 'scene' stage. Facepalm. ono smilie

I hated labels even when I was in middle and high school but I still look back and think I was stupid. As far as anyone else... when I see an 18 year old acting like an emo or goth or other stupid trend I think to myself, "wow, they need to grow up."

From about 4th to the middle of 6th grade, even though I didn't yet know the word for it, I was...
dramatic music
...a HIPSTER!

I was so rude to everybody. I thought i was entitled to it, because i was "depressed".

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yeah I went through a 'hardcore emo' stage. I thought I was the shiz listening to screamo music and wearing band tees. I still enjoy some of the same music but I don't go flaunting it around like I use to. Those were the days of middle school..

TheSuperLurs avatar TheSuperLur Yeah You Are +1Reply

I am currently in a sort of hippy stage and I desperately hope I don't move on.

WideAwakes avatar WideAwake Yeah You Are 0Reply