+575

You kind of wish you had some wicked scar with a cool story behind it, like :"Well, I was fighting the stingray that killed Steve Irwin when a rampant PETA supporter attcked me with a knife made out of tofu.", amirite?

shortillathehuns avatar
28 23
The voters have decided that shortillathehun is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well I was one year old and this dark wizard broke into my house...

well, an alligator ate my parents, but then he pulled out a knife and gave me this scar.

I have a scar that I got while chasing pregnant cows back into their pasture after a fence broke... I tripped on a rock and cut my leg open

I got hit by a car, but walked away from it with only a tiny little cut on my knee. Then I went home and, later that night, cut my hand open on a rabbit cage, leaving a huge white scar across the back of my hand.
A bit like doing a complicated gymnastic routine and then tripping while getting off the mat.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +5Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig I got hit by a car, but walked away from it with only a tiny little cut on my knee. Then I went home and, later...

My little sister did that at a gymnastics meet! She did this amazing routine on the bars, and then totally ate it walking off the mat. I have it on video :D

I played chicken with a guard rail once. Needless to say, I lost.

Stupid hippies; tofu makes shitty blades =P

i have a scar from running into a door

i was trying to make fried mac and cheese and i burned myself...

I have a scar from being hit in the face by a door knob.

I got attacked by killer mosquitoes!

Kairo09s avatar Kairo09 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I got a scar on my wrist from cutting myself 'cos I'm emo.

I have a scar from falling off of a school roof

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have 7 scars from getting hit by a car

I have a scar on my foot from falling off one of those Razor scooters. I was going really fast down a steep sidewalk and the wheel hit a rock. I was in the hospital on my birthday...not fun

I have 53 scars on my back, chest, and shoulders. I once convinced a drunk guy I'd been in a knife fight with a Russian midget.

I have a scar from when a wizard tried to kill me but was unable to.

Hahah, my friend has this really cool scar on her back from surgery she had for scoliosis and we were trying to think of a really cool story to go with it and we ended up with this: She got into a bar fight with a shark. And then as she beat the shark, a member of the backstreet boys came up behind her with a knife and sliced down her back.