+301

You don't believe those people who say they buy all of their songs on iTunes and have 1000+ songs on their iPod. It's like fuck that, me and LimeWire became best friends years ago, amirite?

3 5

Limewire was my best friend. But he went to court and I never saw him again. But luckily I now have Frostwire! He's my new best friend.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +4Reply

LimeWire doesn't work anymore. And it's slow and full of viruses anyway. Sites like abmp3.com, mrtzcmp3.net, beemp3.com, filestube.com and youtube converting sites like youtube-mp3.org are better.
I can't use iTunes because where I'm from you can only download apps and not music, plus I don't have a credit card or paypal or anything like that.

@LimeWire doesn't work anymore. And it's slow and full of viruses anyway. Sites like abmp3.com, mrtzcmp3.net...

(Your+name+(optional)): I agree, I like the direct download MP3 websites. I also like Soulseek (for downloading rare songs) and bittorrent (for downloading large amounts of songs)

R.I.P Limewire
:/