+223

"God damn it, Obama, how dare you promise us great things that will gradually happen, but let us expect it'll happen over night?!" Amirite?

Lizzys avatar
6 12
The voters have decided that Lizzy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just want to thank you for this post.

Genies avatar Genie Yeah You Are +4Reply

I read this with a southern accent. dont know why.
Also, youre amazing.

Julesybellss avatar Julesybells Yeah You Are +3Reply

God damn it Obama why don't you do something that sounds great, but really kids now will be payig debt for when their adults?!? He's a bad president. Were in debt. He's not helping

@EmmaLee God damn it Obama why don't you do something that sounds great, but really kids now will be payig debt for when...

Everyone's saying that he "fixed the economy". My dad works as a stockbroker. Everyone in that field knew that the economy was going to rise on its own. It could have risen faster if we didn't have Obama as a president, and had someone who knew what they were doing. Screw healthcare for everyone. i don't want to pay for people who aren't paying their own Healthcare. I have my own family to worry about.

@wmstephaniefh Everyone's saying that he "fixed the economy". My dad works as a stockbroker. Everyone in that field knew that the...

I KNOW!!!! And were paying taxes and stuff for Mexicans that came here illegally! And apparently if i don't like Obama as our president I'm racist. I DON'T LIKE HIS WHITE HALF EITHER! I'm going to be paying for his Healthcare bill when I'm 38 and I'm PISSED!!!!

@EmmaLee I KNOW!!!! And were paying taxes and stuff for Mexicans that came here illegally! And apparently if i don't like...

lol. he isn't even the first black president. andrew jackson/johnson (one of those) is half-black too. so there's no big deal. i don't wanna pay for the border crossers.

@wmstephaniefh lol. he isn't even the first black president. andrew jackson/johnson (one of those) is half-black too. so there's...

Haha I KNOW!!!! I don't have a problem with having a black president, and i don't dislike Obama. He's probably a cool person. He's just not the right guy for the job. He's like a 6 year old girl with pig tail wrestling Mayhem Miller.

If Obama hasnt done anything yet.. After more than a year, its not going to happen. Hes a terrible president