+740

there are two types of people in the world, those who get a cold once a week, and those who never get sick, but when they do, theyre deathly ill, amirite?

xxirishwristwatchxxs avatar
7 22
The voters have decided that xxirishwristwatchxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

im the latter =/

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +2Reply
@xxirishwristwatchxx me 3 but id perfer that

Yea I guess I would too...I would hate to get sick every week...

Frostehhs avatar Frostehh Yeah You Are 0Reply

I get sick at the same times every year... and it's always really bad... I always get a cold right around this time (I have one now.. >.>), I get the flu every year, and usually some kind of spring cold. -_-

I never get sick :/ but when i do its pretty bad

The 2nd one like defines my life

i know how ya feel

I must be in serious trouble then...

Luffys avatar Luffy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Back in middle school I had a terrible immune system and was sick every week. Now I'm never sick and chances are if I am its something serious

Pretty sure there are more than those two types of people who get sick. When I get sick sometimes it's all the time, then others it's not for agesssss and sometimes it's really bad and sometimes it's not.

And that goes for most people I know.

I'm definitely number one. It hasn't been a month of school and I was already out for a day because of a cold. :P

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm the latter. My boyfriend had strep throat and before he knew it he kissed me, and I got scarlet fever from it. I'm like how does that even happen?????

i'm the first one, i have had a cold for about 3 months and continuing... :p

I used to have a friend that constantly had a cold no matter what time of the year it was it seemed, but I never caught one off her. I've probably only ever been really sick about five times in my life.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm the first type and my dad and boyfriend are the second. Go figure

feeling sick, immune system don't fail me now

reixuns avatar reixun Yeah You Are 0Reply