Hey_Theres avatar
3 18

Even so, that thought scares me senseless...

I'm sure humans will have abandoned the earth and moved onto their next victim by then anyway

saxybandgeeks avatar saxybandgeek Yeah You Are +10Reply

These comments made me think how weird it is that we're actually a fairly early earth civilization, especially compared to billions of years in the future. I wish I could see what the future would be like:(

Id like to see the end of humanity. Kind of like you want to see the end of any good movie. Or a book.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +5Reply
@Jonesy Id like to see the end of humanity. Kind of like you want to see the end of any good movie. Or a book.

I don't know. That's for the future scientists to figure out. They have a couple billion years at least.

As much as i believe in humanity, the only way for it to survive is to go to another planet. But earth will be gone

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +3Reply

I mean optimism is seeing the best is a situation. Honestly leaving earthbwould be the only way. A super nova would heat the earth (and its core) to unliveable heats. Melting anything we could ever create on this planet. When a bombs about to go off you dont make a sheild, you run.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +3Reply

I think with the rate at which technology is advancing now, they'll find a way before then, but maybe I'm just being too optimistic.

Our sun can't become a supernove because its mass is less than Chandrasekhar mass.

The Earth would still be too hot when the sun dies to support life though. As far as we know now anyway. Who knows, we might have the technology in the future to save the planet. But I'm doubtful, as scientists have already got the technology to live on Mars, kinda seems like we're just gonna skip the part where we save the planet.

I'm not saying we are going to stay on Earth and find a way to live through it. I agree that we will have to leave to survive. I misinterpreted your "As much as I believe" comment.

I think I would kill myself anyway.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +2Reply

Or collide with the andromeda galaxy.

If you believe in reincarnation, you will.

You kidding? I wanna see that shit!

Anonymous