+219

"Dear Lord, this past year you have taken my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcet, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just want you to know that Obama is my favorite President. Amen," is a really inappropriate Facebook status, amirite?

6 10

Yes, it's very rude and inappropriate, but I'll admit I laughed.

Especially the part about Patrick Swayze being his favorite actor. That's just disturbing.

Inappropriate? Maybe. Funny as fudge? Definitely.

That is... absolutely hilarious! Rofl!

It's a only a joke :). I heard it with 'my favourite twins, Jedward' the first time, which I found funnier :D.

Who's Farrah Fawcet?

@Who's Farrah Fawcet?

Farrah Fawcet was an actor/covergirl in the 80's. She was one of the most beautiful women of the time. Arguably.

BagelFinagles avatar BagelFinagle Yeah You Are 0Reply

If by inappropriate you mean FUCKING AWESOME, then yes it is.

Codays avatar Coday No Way -2Reply
@Coday If by inappropriate you mean FUCKING AWESOME, then yes it is.

I have to agree. That's really funny, not gonna lie.

Emys avatar Emy No Way +1Reply

Yeah, OP.
No matter how a person does their job, no one deserves that kind of hatred. It really disgusts me.