+491

Contrary to popular belief, there ARE worse things that could happen to you than dying, amirite?

EmptyMelodiess avatar
2 16
The voters have decided that EmptyMelodies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Contrary to popular belief, there their and they're are different words.

@EmptyMelodies Ah yes, lack of sleep will do that to you :)

I believe it. I didn't get enough sleep last night, woke up, had spanish 1st period, and we were doing math....in spanish. I failed so bad at that. Not only do I suck at math, and spanish but I only had 3hours of sleep. It was horrible.

Like getting expelled from Hogwarts...

like living

Gang rape by some rabid gorillas would probably be worse

aild3891s avatar aild3891 Yeah You Are +16Reply

"The true master of Death does not seek to run away from it. He accepts that he must die and understands that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying."

Like the demntor's kiss.

Like Christmas with the in-laws.

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +7Reply

This seems to be the new popular belief.

Mooses avatar Moose Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Moose This seems to be the new popular belief.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The fact that this post is positive kind of proves that this idea ISN'T contrary to popular belief because the majority of people agree.

@Dismantlement Yeah that's what I was thinking. The fact that this post is positive kind of proves that this idea ISN'T contrary...

Starting a post with "contrary to popular belief" is never a good idea on this website. Either you'll be right about the "contrary" part and wrong about the rest, or you'll be wrong about the contrary part.

Or worse... EXPELLED.
damn it someone beat me to it ono smilie

biondellos avatar biondello Yeah You Are +4Reply

If it's contrary to popular belief, why do you have a score of +280?

@innocentbunnys If it's contrary to popular belief, why do you have a score of +280?

Well, I’ve found most people I know do seem to think that there is nothing worse than dying, so I understood it to be popular belief. Also, this this was one of my first posts so I hadn’t really thought about how it should be worded to suit a group with many different opinions.