+356

Guys: You hate it when you step out of the shower and trip over your dick, amirite?

AntiJokeChickens avatar Music
24 20
The voters have decided that AntiJokeChicken is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dude, just wrap it around your waist like a belt a couple of times; works for me.

SDAK_Drizzys avatar SDAK_Drizzy Yeah You Are +23Reply

Eventually, someone's gonna post "Grandmas: You hate it when you step out of the shower and trip over your tits."

WHOA, totally thought for a second someone hacked my account and posted something and somehow got homepaged without me knowing

adams avatar adam Yeah You Are +10Reply

Bahahaha so I misread this and thought it said, "Girls:" lol.

i thought i was the only one

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are +4Reply

god, this just happens to me all the timee (;

Wait what? So you are telling me you don't wrap it around yourself so that doesn't happen?

@MrTie Wait what? So you are telling me you don't wrap it around yourself so that doesn't happen?

Dude I tried that but it became knotted after I got aroused. Now I just run it down one leg and back up and down the other, and tape it to my knee.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply

Holy fuck... who the hell has a dick that long...

@Holy fuck... who the hell has a dick that long...

That's not what he means, we have to unscrew our dicks to take a shower and sometimes it rolls off the shelf onto the floor and we trip over it as we get out.
Didn't you pay any attention at school?

who doesnt? It called puberty TO THE EXTREME!!!

HOW CAN YOU TRIP OVER A DICK!

@HOW CAN YOU TRIP OVER A DICK!

Well, it's a growing epidemic for hot women. Us men 'suffer' greatly from the outcomes.

@HOW CAN YOU TRIP OVER A DICK!

I trip over mine all the time XD

and this is the perfect example of being a douche. guys, get a life.

@and this is the perfect example of being a douche. guys, get a life.

(Yeahwhatever.): And this is the perfect example of a girl being a bitch. Bitch, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

Mr_Awesomenesss avatar Mr_Awesomeness Yeah You Are +4Reply