+486

Sore throats are the absolute worst part of being sick because nothing alleviates the irritation, amirite?

Marys avatar
4 9
The voters have decided that Mary is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hell no... stuffed up noses are the worst, because you have to breathe through your mouth all the time like a mongoloid, your nose gets torn up, and when you sleep you wake up with your lips all cracked and dry and your mouth feels like something crawled in there and died.

420Grrl +4Reply

Oh yeah, and it kills your sense of smell, so everything you eat tastes like differently-textured nothing.

Yes, I'm suffering terribly from allergies right now >.<

420Grrl 0Reply

i thought i had strep because my throat hurts so bad. nope. its just a REALLY bad sinus infection.....now whenever i sneeze it hurts like CRAZY

JustBeingMarys avatar JustBeingMary Yeah You Are 0Reply

Actually, I hate everything the most.
I hate runny noses, because it's awkward in school when you keep having to sniffle.
I hate stuffy noses, because of all of the reasons 420 said.
I hate sore throats just because they're painful.
I hate the headaches because it hurts to bend over and waking up is 10x more painful.
So.

Everything that's worse than a sore throat:
Runny/stuffy nose
headache
Throwing up
Having a bad cough

Yeah, sore throats are painful, but cough drops do help(and some of them are yummy)- even if you can get your decongestant or nasal spray to clear out your nose, you have to deal with hypersensitive and raw sinuses... which is a special kind of torture when you live with a smoker.

420Grrl 0Reply

Cum does. (: