+511

Imagine how weird it would look to someone who doesn't know what yawning is if a bunch of people randomly opened their mouths looking like they're screaming with no sound coming out, amirite?

DestroyMySweaters avatar
10 21
The voters have decided that DestroyMySweater is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What I think would be scary is if people never opened their mouths and just kinda mumbled to eachother all the time, then someone opened their mouth as wide as possible and screamed. OMG.

You made me yawn XP

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are +4Reply
@StaceysDad You made me yawn XP

Hehe yawnig is contagious

It doesn't have to be hypothetical. If you were deaf and you saw someone yawn, you could think they were randomly screaming and get pretty freaked out.

@It doesn't have to be hypothetical. If you were deaf and you saw someone yawn, you could think they were randomly...

I'm pretty sure deaf people know what yawning is. It's not difficult to tell the different between a yawn and a scream when considering the context, especially to a person whose other senses have been heightened due to a lacking in one sense. :P

I yawned right after I read that. :)

Hahaha I yawned after I read this!