+150

You would date a black guy, amirite?

Relationships
1 34

Being a straight male, I must decline. A black female however, I see no reason why not.

Shouldn't love depend on feelings and not the colour of a persons skin?

Cello_Is_C0_0l_13s avatar Cello_Is_C0_0l_13 Yeah You Are +21Reply
@Cello_Is_C0_0l_13 Shouldn't love depend on feelings and not the colour of a persons skin?

Yeah but how do you first notice a person? More often than not, it's because of looks

@BaconIsGoodForMe Yeah but how do you first notice a person? More often than not, it's because of looks

Not everyone sees beauty in the same way though. Sometimes people just have a special bond that doesn't depend on looks or anything on the outside...

Well, only if I actually found him attractive. I wouldn't date a person of a different race to 'prove I'm not racist' or anything.

_Z_s avatar _Z_ Yeah You Are +19Reply

Only if he wasn't a stereotypical black guy. I find that personality incredibly unattractive.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +14Reply

My boyfriend's mixed race. He's got a black mom, white dad. So the answer to this question would be yes. Though I must admit I don't really find super dark guys sexually attractive.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are +12Reply

i defiantly would even though my dad might not be too happy. love is love and you can't stop it just because of the colour of ones skin.

I would...mainly because Im black :P But I dont care about race. It only depends on who I fall for.

they're a hell lot more attractive than white guys in my opinion.

anniebananie92s avatar anniebananie92 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@anniebananie92 they're a hell lot more attractive than white guys in my opinion.

i think so too. i love the color of their skin and their lips and (usually) their cheekbones and even their noses

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm currently dating a black guy. He's the greatest guy I've ever met.

@1123978

Yes, Jesus. She's dating him because of his huge penis.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +37Reply

Gotta say, I'm not usually attracted to black guys, but if one of them is good-looking, they're usually waaaaaaaaay hotter to me than an attractive guy of another race.

It's not the color of skin... It's their personality, as already said above in the comments.

Yeah I would, I think they're attractive and I know my parents wouldn't care or anything because my sister has already dated some black guys.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Black guy? No. Black girl? No problem.

My parents would never allow it. They even specifically told me I wasn't allowed to. :(

I'm madly inlove with a black guy and he with me, but my mom told me before that me dating a non white guy would be the biggest disappointment of her life, and mixed couples never work and are always looked down on. Basically if I ever bring a black guy home as my bf she'll never speak to me again.

personally, i'm not attracted to black men, but hey, if i one day happen to fall in love with one, so be it!

Well as a white male, no. I still wouldn't date most black girls, just because I don't find most of them very attractive, not because I'm racist or anything. Not that looks are everything/there aren't attractive black females, because there are. I guess that's just the way I am.

Considering I'm as straight male, no. Black girl....maybe (I'm very unused to african/something people as they are rare where I live)

I wouldnt. and its not because im racist. My family is very old fashioned. but i guess if i met the man of my dreams and he happend to be black, i would.

MissCases avatar MissCase No Way -45Reply
@VictoryAAC By "old fashioned" you mean "racist"?

not at all! they just believe we should be with peolpe of our own race. My granparents may be considered racist, but i know i am not. most of my friends are black, and i love them more than life. I am just not attracted to black men. there is nothing wrong with that is there?>

MissCases avatar MissCase No Way -13Reply
@MissCase not at all! they just believe we should be with peolpe of our own race. My granparents may be considered racist...

I know you're not racist, but face it, the way things used to be, was racist. I know my grandmother's brother still refuses to talk to her because she married a black man (who has since passed on) 50 something years ago. There's nothing wrong with not being physically attracted to a certain race, but saying that you shouldn't marry people of different races is kinda racist.

@VictoryAAC I know you're not racist, but face it, the way things used to be, was racist. I know my grandmother's brother still...

i agree. sorry i felt the need to defend myself, people attack me a lot because im not attracted to them. and yes, the way my family thinks might be a little racist, but its just the way they were raised. its hard to change how you were taught to think. My mom still wont look at my tattoos without looking horrified

MissCases avatar MissCase No Way +10Reply
@MissCase i agree. sorry i felt the need to defend myself, people attack me a lot because im not attracted to them. and yes...

Yeah, sorry about that. I guess some things won't change. I know even here in The Bahamas where 85% of the people are black, a lot of black people either have an extreme dislike of white people, or they think that white people are "better" than black people. I guess it really is a result of how you were raised, and what you experienced in your lifetime.