+711

Love is like an orgasm, if you have to question it then you didn't have it, amirite?

sarahjeanlovess avatar
47 60
The voters have decided that sarahjeanloves is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Also, they are both often faked.

@Cuban_B Also, they are both often faked.

I never saw the point in faking an orgasm. Girls want to have orgasms right? Faking it just means the guy is going to keep doing the same old thing because that's what he thinks will make her cum. Rather than faking, talk with your partner about what you like that will make you reach the big O.

And I hate when a girl says, "I faked my orgasms," to her ex in an attempt to try and get back at him... He had real orgasms. She faked. Who wins in that situation?

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +49Reply
@StickCaveman I never saw the point in faking an orgasm. Girls want to have orgasms right? Faking it just means the guy is going...

I can't express properly how much I agree with you. What I think happens is the girl likes (loves) the guy so much she doesn't want to hurt his ego. But then she sets up a certain expectation that he thinks he's reaching and she just doesn't have the heart to tell him otherwise. But yes, it's completely counterproductive for both parties.

@Cuban_B I can't express properly how much I agree with you. What I think happens is the girl likes (loves) the guy so much...

Ugh! But that's soo irritating. I want my significant other to be honest with me even if it could possibly hurt my feelings.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +8Reply

You said exactly what I always think on that subject and your points were well reasoned and articulated, but all I can think about is how awesome that little stick caveman is.

Suzywaos avatar Suzywao Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1524297

Not the way I do it.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Love is also like an orgasm, if you post about it on facebook often it gets really annoying and gross.

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +35Reply

...Actually, I disagree.
Love should be questioned, you should have to question it. It such a complex emotion that you just can't leave it be.

Shugahs avatar Shugah No Way +27Reply
@Shugah Actually, I disagree. Love should be questioned, you should have to question it. It such a complex emotion that...

I agree, but I think that applies to while you are falling in love. Once it's over, if you look back and think, "hmm I wonder if I even loved him," then you probably didn't (though I think it's all personal experience).

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +17Reply

I also disagree.
Orgasms shouldn't be questioned, you shouldn't have to question it, because if you didn't get one, it doesn't matter. Because I did.

@1524635

Male orgasms can vary in intensity.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +5Reply

And it's fun to blow it all over a girls face. Wait... That doesn't work.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Shadi ...Because of the gays?

Because you can't blow love all over someone's face... And because of the gays.

i wouldnt know. I've never been in love.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 No Way +10Reply
pikabeaus avatar pikabeau Yeah You Are +12Reply
@pikabeau Have you ever had an orgasm?

yum smilie

That is my contribution to this comment thread. Good day.

@Evan17 i wouldnt know. I've never been in love.

How do you not just know that if you were in love you wouldn't ever question it? That's what love is.

@How do you not just know that if you were in love you wouldn't ever question it? That's what love is.

yeah maybe, thats what other people say it is. i mean i have no doubt that love is amazing and whatnot, but i cant say i know what love is like when i've never been in love

Evan17s avatar Evan17 No Way +24Reply
@1524290

I think we should take his comments and put them on a sad vintage photo

You wanna know something sad... you just taught me a very important life lesson :(

@You wanna know something sad... you just taught me a very important life lesson :(

You wanna know something sad... You're 12, and you're probably thinking, "what is this???"

Love is, like, an orgasm, like totally!

Yeah, so don't question this comment, just love it.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are +6Reply

Doesn't matter, had sex.

LordThundercunts avatar LordThundercunt Yeah You Are +3Reply

My love is like lightning... It gives girls orgasms

@My love is like lightning... It gives girls orgasms

My dick is like an airplane. It gives girls orgasms.

Roys avatar Roy No Way +3Reply

Shhhh! There are innocent 12 year olds on here!

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -4Reply

i have orgasms while making love #truelove

@1524786

This isn't Youtube.

Like if you agree.

@This isn't Youtube. Like if you agree.

This isn't Facebook. Agree or I'll cut you.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +65Reply

Terrible POTD!!!

@PoohBear0011 Terrible POTD!!!

Terrible comment on POTD!!!

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +29Reply
@PoohBear0011 Terrible POTD!!!

After reading your comment I was struck to my very core. The way you summarized so powerful and argument in so short a span immediately broke through my hardened mind to show me that INDEED you have breached the gap between our hearts and souls with this comment. LONG LIVE POOHBEAR0011!

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +27Reply