+737

What do you call a guy who joins tons of groups about girls making him sandwiches? Single, amirite?

hiimilanas avatar
21 25
The voters have decided that hiimilana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What do you call a girl who whines and moans all the time about making sandwiches and can't take a joke? Single, amirite?

@ultispy What do we call this post? A joke. What do we call you? Stoopid.

What do we call my comment? A joke.

What do we call you? Stupid, but we spell it correctly because we're not five. Well, some of us are, but even the five-year-olds are avid spellers.

And, yes, I know the misspelling was probably intentional.

It doesn't matter. They're too busy at lax practice and drinking nattys to care.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +2Reply

jesus christ. dont throw off the system!
If guys are making the money, then the girls can make a sandwich (and vice versa).... in other words. we need each other.

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are +2Reply

I disagree.

Nothing like battle of the sexes.

um... isnt it normal that guys make sandwiches? i mean everyone knows that guys make sandwiches n girls mow the lawn (if not juz go pewpewpew on xbox live)

Anyone joinging more than one site is going to be single.

Why am I gettin dome right now bro?

lolwomen
men are smarter than women.

@Sexist....

(O.o.O.o): lololol average iq of women is lower than men in every country

umad?

@Monarchry (O.o.O.o): lololol average iq of women is lower than men in every country umad?

Not really, I am considering the fact that, yes men do make around 30% more than women, but if you think about it without us making your sandwiches, you pry would have starved a long time ago...

@Monarchry (O.o.O.o): lololrage best chef =man lololo

Yeah, so, do you even know how to run an oven...?

@Yeah, so, do you even know how to run an oven...?

(O.o.O.o): dude stop feeding the troll...especially with your talk about kitchens and ovens, you're just enforcing what he's saying

(O.o.O.o): I cant understand your dumber language you're going to have to speak smarter and less womandumb

@Monarchry (O.o.O.o): I cant understand your dumber language you're going to have to speak smarter and less womandumb

Okay hows this "Uh dude, can you even like totally use that flame maker in the kitchen?" Any better? How and would you like a sandwich with that...?