-116

What's the point of having right and left earbuds labeled and put into the correct ear? It's not like a rap song is going to randomly start saying "I'm rappin' in yo left ear, now i'm rappin' in yo right, if that's not correct then yo' that ain't tight", amirite?

rockerman1080s avatar
17 22
The voters have decided that rockerman1080 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They're designed to fit each ear - if they're in the wrong ear it's uncomfortable and it doesn't sound as good. But hey, I guess it doesn't bother some people.

not even close to funny

@583047

no problem fag

Well what if you're watching a video where a car comes rushing by from the left of the screen but u hear it in your right ear? MADNESS

I just noticed myself that the "amirite?" at the end fits in with the lyrics. Look how well that turned out.

rockerman1080s avatar rockerman1080 Yeah You Are +8Reply

Haha nice rap! I'd buy that song.

JoJocircuss avatar JoJocircus Yeah You Are +7Reply

Not only do they fit each ear, but there are songs that play different parts of the song in each ear.
It's why there's a "stereo" setting and a "mono" setting.

This is either really well-thought out trolling or completely moronic.

Some songs actually have that sort of thing--where certain sounds are supposed to be heard in one ear as oppose to another.

This actually made me laugh

Haha, I like the rap and it'd be awesome as a song. But anyways, earbuds aren't only for music. You can plug them into computers... to listen to stuff... like games. I'm a gamer, the end.

The earbuds are shapped to fit each ear, it has nothing to do with the song...

Probably 30% of the songs I listen to have different sounds in each ear at some point. I'm so OCD that I would want them in the right ear even if that weren't true, though.

actually they're shaped differently to fit each ear, its uncomfortable to have it the other way.
but i nearly pissed myself laughing at this anyway!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA cold that have gotten any funnyer????????

maraytays avatar maraytay Yeah You Are 0Reply
@maraytay AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA cold that have...

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA
That could not have had any worse grammar.
That could not have been any funnier!

if i could follow-up this i'd totally add a chorus.

rockerman1080s avatar rockerman1080 Yeah You Are 0Reply