+428

Police procedural dramas like Criminal Minds and CSI make you more paranoid of weird people, amirite?

SomeEpicNames avatar
8 6
The voters have decided that SomeEpicName is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The 'taxi cab killer' from CSI:NY makes me suspicious of all taxi drivers now :/

Shows like that make me think I have enough knowledge to get away with any crime I'd ever want to commit.

srm27520s avatar srm27520 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Those shows don't help my schitzophrenic grandmother one bit... if she watches one then we're ALL screwed.

America's Most Wanted is even worse. I can't even watch that show without being paranoid for about a week.

It makes me more observant, too. Oh God, I gotta make sure I know EXACTLY what that dude looks like in case he stabs someone.

Rajs avatar Raj Yeah You Are +1Reply

Also Discovery Channel,
After watching that, It is the reason you would hesitate at eating to inspect for bugs :]

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply