+228

This guy comes up to me and says that it doesn't make sense that God made drugs and then forbidden people from smoking it. So I told him that they were used for different things and some drugs are made into medicines. So, is he right or amirite?

Apparatuss avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that Apparatus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

this is basically asking 'is there a god(s) or not?'
no one fucking knows. even if you think you know, you don't. you know just as much as the next guy, which is not a lot. just stop trying to reason.
drugs exist. bad things exist, as do good things. that's it. they're there, so decide whether or not you want to do drugs, not whether or not god made drugs. what you're asking is an unanswerable question.

You are both wrong. There is no god. Oh, and some drugs are manmade, such as ecstasy. Completely synthetic. Oh and also "God" didn't forbid people to get high, Congress did that.

i really dont care about the argument, i just wanted to say that this post was very cleverly worded

This post is just asking to be blown up with comments. It's combining the religion debate with the drug debate. If you have any sense, I'd evacuate soon...

marijuana can be used as medicine for NUMEROUS ailments, withno negative side affects. Yet people have to buy these pharmaceuticals, that have all these shitty side effects and they need more pills for those. Also some pharmaceuticals are just face versions of illegal (worse) drugs. Oxycontin is 1 molecule away from being heroin. Adderol/add/adhd meds are basically speed...yeah for some people its better to smoke pot

@marijuana can be used as medicine for NUMEROUS ailments, withno negative side affects. Yet people have to buy these...

...anything could be said to be one molecule away from heroin. Water is one molecule away from heroin, oh noes.

Caffeine is one molecule away from THC, so I guess I'm gonna go to Starbucks on 4-20 and get crunk.

idk, it seems like this is a very hard question for Christians. as I was thinking, I thought; God made cliffs, they are not evil, but people can choose to jump off of them. I think drugs are the same way. God didn't make a world without danger or temptation. Human nature finds the bad in good/innocent things and abuses them. He does not require us to use anything "evil" or "sinful" to survive

Why do people randomly come up to you top discuss narcotics?

Gonna quote My Fair Lady right here.
"The lord above, make liquor for temptation, to see if man can turn away from sin"
So, there you go.

This is a really stupid post. "God" didn't make drugs. People did. Our use of them depends on whatever it is that makes us lean that way to use/not use them.

FUCK RELIGION GET HIGH

A lot of drugs were/are medicines so you are right. People abusing them is what is taking away from the medical field's ability to legally utilize them. It's all about money and being selfish. Now I'm not against somebody who can enjoy themselves responsibly (I'm not a stoner btw. Few of my friends are) but when you use it to make money by keeping undeserving people dependent on it, and ruining their lives for your own gain, that is where I draw the line.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are 0Reply

drugs are manmade...

WEllll, some drugs can be harmful, but they can be medicines at the SAME TIME. This is PROOF that God doesn't exist. also, why do you even smoke weed? If you wanna get "high" just go on a rooftop somewhere. The real answer is probably just dont worry about it and just live your life.

@WEllll, some drugs can be harmful, but they can be medicines at the SAME TIME. This is PROOF that God doesn't...

That is not at all "proof" of anything. So you're saying if anything can have a good or bad side that god doesn't exist? That doesn't make any fucking sense.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think this post would better be suited for
http://www.tmiar.com/

@I think this post would better be suited for http://www.tmiar.com/

that looks like a terrible website. I'd rather know that I'm wrong/right then just think it because everybody tells me I am.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are +1Reply