+379

there are so many things you wish you could "unsee", amirite?

StayBeautifuls avatar
2 14
The voters have decided that StayBeautiful is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

2 months ago, I clicked on a site and it was actually a porno site. I had no idea and those were the worst 4 seconds of my life. D:

@glamydia 2 months ago, I clicked on a site and it was actually a porno site. I had no idea and those were the worst 4...

Damn... judging from this comment and your profile you have to be like 8 or something... why are you even on internet in the first place let alone amirite which has a age limit at 16.

@Damn... judging from this comment and your profile you have to be like 8 or something... why are you even on...

I guess I have a child's mind... I just turned 15, actually.
Sorry if that bothers you.

Aaaand, you're right. XD
I DO sound like an 8 year old, don't I? I don't know why, but I get all queasy and nauseous at the sight of porn. xDDD I AM immature.

eww lol....my post was about today when i had to look up a picture on google for a firecracker for my collage i'm doing for psychology and i went to Google images and i searched firecracker...about 3 of the pages had the picture of this guy's ass that got blown up from a firecracker accident...i seriously feel like vomitting...thats nasty. the skin was like gone omg eww

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are 0Reply
@glamydia :O Oh my... that's sooo much worse than seeing a **** like I did. I'm so sorry! >_<

lol theres a lesson learned here. never google image the word "firecracker"

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are +3Reply

Camel spider bites are an interesting find.
And for the boss-level of te internets, check out the offensive page on encyclopedia dramatica. Then you will know the meaning of not being able to unsee.

blue waffle. i have regrets.

Kk15s avatar Kk15 Yeah You Are 0Reply