+239

If you eat healthier, you'll live longer. But if you eat healther, you'll want to die. amirite?

aminotwrongs avatar Food & Drink
5 9
The voters have decided that aminotwrong is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What I always thought was weird, was that whenever I hear stories about people who live to be 108 and shit there always like 'She would have beer daily and loved cheesecake and chocolate!' haha it's almost like health doesn't matter it's just enjoying life and having something to live for that keeps you living.

You get use to it after awhile. I started eating these super health yogurts awhile ago and could barely stomach them when I first started but now I've even started to crave them. I can't eat those yoplay type ones anymore either.

This somewhat reminds me of my little sister's predicament.
Because my mom had gestational diabetes my little sister is very prone to becoming diabetic so if she eats a poor diet she might become diabetic but if she eats similarly to a diabetic diet she can avoid getting it. Either way she's stuck eating shit food.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

idk how people can be vegan or vegetarians, i wouldnt be able to live without a steak or milk

Pfft, eating healthy is delicious if you learn how to make good food. And you feel way better so it's a win/win.

@spearmintkisses Pfft, eating healthy is delicious if you learn how to make good food. And you feel way better so it's a win/win.

Yeah, I disagree with the OP wholehartedly... it's all about happiness now vs. later. Junk food feels good to eat now, but it's amazing what replacing sweets with fruit and vegetables does to your energy level later on...

@duckshirt Yeah, I disagree with the OP wholehartedly... it's all about happiness now vs. later. Junk food feels good to eat...

I really@1031158 (duckshirt): I was kind of joking about about the "you'll want to die" I like eating healthy and it does make you feel better :) my brother said this and i thought it was funny.

aminotwrongs avatar aminotwrong Yeah You Are +3Reply

Exactly! Last year I honestly thought I was dying of some awful disease, I could hardly function. Then my mom got diagnosed as lactose, gluten, and cane sugar intolerant, and she looked and felt awesome after quitting those. So I tried it as an experiment and I have an endless energy supply running on fruit, veg, meat, and nuts. It feels awesome! :)

You know that scene from HBP where Dumbledore is drinking that stuff to get to the locket? That's how it is. Except it isn't mystery potion, it's tomato juice, which is much less magical. shivers

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are 0Reply