+573

Fat guys have it A LOT easier than fat chicks, amirite?

shorkians avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that shorkian is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@627255

Well, I disagree.

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are +1Reply

Like totally,

.*

12 fat dudes NWed

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SomeEpicName How?

Guys are typically less judged for their physical experience. When a fat guy makes something for himself, yeah, whatever. No self described fan will condescend to him about his weight. But when Susan Boyle was a thing, everyone was all "oh my god, fat people can do stuff!"

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wouldn't know, I'm neither a fat chick nor a fat guy. But even if fat chicks do in fact have it worse I'd still say it's an exaggeration to say "A LOT".

@Rene_Magritte I wouldn't know, I'm neither a fat chick nor a fat guy. But even if fat chicks do in fact have it worse I'd still...

Not really. I say this from observed experience. My best friend, a fat guy, is one of the most popular people at the school. Jamie, a fat chick, has no friends. That made me start thinking about how any fat guy can get a roll in a sitcom, and that they're just generally more accepted by society.

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are +4Reply

You must be a fat girl

@Brandonisonfire You must be a fat girl

I'm most definitely a dude.

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are +3Reply