+86

How can you look at something as beautiful as the sunset and not believe in God? amirite?

mak_2015s avatar
19 212
The voters have decided that mak_2015 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

how can people look at something as traumatizing as the holocaust and believe in god.

@CockDangleAssFag how can people look at something as traumatizing as the holocaust and believe in god.

Wow. I just thought that you were a troll, and there you go saying something valid. <3(:

God doesn't CONTROL people. He creates them and gives them life. God didn't cause the holocaust, Hitler did.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +1Reply
@CockDangleAssFag God isn't real though.

My point is, the Holocaust had nothing to do with God. Therefore, your arguement isn't valid.

So I CAN believe that God is real, because I have no reason not to.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +10Reply
@596533

Thats why I believe in them too.

Lol, jk. But seriously, theres evidence that God exists. The very fact that you and I are alive right now is evidence.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are -5Reply
@598085

Wow, I was with you the whole way until this post.
Really? That's the best you can come up with? Evolution describes a perfectly valid, if illogical, way of being created.
If people want to believe in a probability less than 1/1027 (One over a billion, billion, billion,) let them. That's just too high a probability for me.
Secondly, there are better arguments than "God made us because the Bible says so!"
For instance, can something bring about its own existence? Could someone decide to exist, and pop up? No! That's preposterous! That's what the Big Bang is saying. Some super-condensed sphere appeared, and then magically and randomly exploded.

Try not to shed a bad light on the lack of evidence for Intelligent Design by backing up your topics with valid evidence.
@598085 (flyingtoastowns): Read this ^

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -5Reply
@scrantoncity Wow, I was with you the whole way until this post. Really? That's the best you can come up with? Evolution...

Can you chill, please? I'm not one to go off on a rant towards somebody to force them to believe in my beliefs. I'm saying that FOR ME, PERSONALLY, the gift of life is enough to cause me to believe in God.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +3Reply
@shannonnn Can you chill, please? I'm not one to go off on a rant towards somebody to force them to believe in my beliefs. I'm...

"But seriously, theres evidence that God exists. The very fact that you and I are alive right now is evidence.

I told you that no, that isn't evidence. Evolution also gives many people a reason why we're here. Whether or not it's correct is irrelevant; your argument is invallid.
So I gave you some points that ARE valid, and can be used.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -1Reply
@scrantoncity "But seriously, theres evidence that God exists. The very fact that you and I are alive right now is evidence. I...

It. was. not. an. argument.
I'm not stupid, and I'm not a child. I am capable of making intelligent arguments, but that was not the purpose of that post. I was merely stating that I believe in God because he has given me the gift of life, and I do not believe in other theories besides creationism. To ME, being alive is enough evidence.

@shannonnn It. was. not. an. argument. I'm not stupid, and I'm not a child. I am capable of making intelligent arguments, but...

"But seriously, theres evidence that God exists. The very fact that you and I are alive right now is evidence."

You said it was evidence. You cannot deny it. Please stop lying and own up.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -4Reply
@scrantoncity "But seriously, theres evidence that God exists. The very fact that you and I are alive right now is...

Holy shit. I'm saying that FOR ME. IT IS EVIDENCE. I was stating why I believing in God. It's my own opinion. Clearly it is not a fact, otherwise there would be no argument over whether or not God exists.

I have not denied that I said it was evidence. But if you'll open your eyes, you'll see that I JUST SAID "To ME, being alive is enough evidence."

Why don't you just let it go. You're making yourself look like a real ass right now.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +5Reply
@shannonnn Holy shit. I'm saying that FOR ME. IT IS EVIDENCE. I was stating why I believing in God. It's my own opinion...

Uh, no.
You cannot say that it is evidence, if it only applies to you.
This would not be counted as evidence by anyone except someone without facts. You just wouldn't need to.
"Evidence" doesn't work if it is only applicable to one who believes in it. That just isn't how it works.

@shannonnn Oh my gosh. Shut the fuck up. I'm so done with this argument. Please, get a life.

You aren't the most prime example of a Christian. Isn't there something in there about acting as Christ?
I realize that we aren't all perfect, but you could at least tone down your language just because you are annoyed.

Seriously.

Do you always get mad when you are trumped by logic? This seems to be happening more and more often.

@scrantoncity You aren't the most prime example of a Christian. Isn't there something in there about acting as Christ? I realize...

Oh yeah, I was definitely just "trumped by logic."

And because you dont even know me, I'm pretty sure you dont have the right to judge whether im a good christian or not, thanks

@shannonnn Oh yeah, I was definitely just "trumped by logic." And because you dont even know me, I'm pretty sure you dont...

Oh, I'm perfectly allowed to judge you by your words.
Sub-par.
Me- Sub-par.

Actually, you were trumped by logic. You said that our existence was evidence of God.
Uh, no, it isn't. Not to an athiest.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -3Reply
@600538

He has existed forever. Since before time, because he made time.
Wouldn't you agree that, if one exists, a being with LIMITLESS power can be exempt from time? Yes?

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are -2Reply
@600860

No, there aren't limits. Admittedly, there are some things that defy logic, like making a rock so big one cannot lift it, but that is just dumb and illogical.
You know what doesn't make sense to me? A one in 1027 chance, no idea how it's done, and nothing creating something. THAT is more preposterous than a supernatural being creating everything.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +1Reply
@601121

You said, twice that there is no evidence for a supernatural. May I prove you wrong?

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply
@601130

http://www.amirite.net/361192/598696

If that didn't work I apologize, I'm on my phone. Tell me and I'll type it up.

@601148

All right.
Would you agree that things cannot bring themselves into being? I know I've explained this to you, yes?
Anyways, nothing can choose to be. That is just illogical. If it doesn't exist, then how could it decide to exist? Something had to have brought the first thing into existence. It's illogical to say that nothing created something, no matter how much time there is. If there is nothing, then there will always be nothing, right?

@shannonnn My point is, the Holocaust had nothing to do with God. Therefore, your arguement isn't valid. So I CAN believe...

"god" doesnt have anything to do with sunsets either.

Believe him if you want, you're still wrong. he's fake.

@CockDangleAssFag "god" doesnt have anything to do with sunsets either. Believe him if you want, you're still wrong. he's fake.

Its something so beautiful, that it couldn't exist without a higher power creating it.

And who are you to tell me that I'm wrong, and that God is fake. Do you know this for a fact?

I didn't think so.
You're welcome to have an opinion, but don't tell me that I'M wrong, like you have any idea what you're talking about.

shannonnns avatar shannonnn Yeah You Are +4Reply
@595276

Basically I am saying that we can not be the only ones in the Universe, there is other life forms out there. How can one say that we are the only ones right out of the WHOLE UNIVERSE? Would ALL of those beings be damned for not believing the same thing? I believe there is a higher force putting things in motion, But I dont think it would condemn beings. Every being in the universe is one.

@Basically I am saying that we can not be the only ones in the Universe, there is other life forms out there. How...

and how do you explaint the very first object in the universe, nothing can't make something

@Charles_E_Cheese and how do you explaint the very first object in the universe, nothing can't make something

I am not denying the presence of an intelligent creator. I am just saying that if there is one, it is not going to condemn the infinite other beings that do not have the same beliefs. Even on this earth alone there are millions of good people, who do not have christian beliefs because there are so many religions, does that mean they are condemned. I think a creator just puts things in motion and keeps a balance. It seems you are saying someone will go to hell for not believing the way you do. I also believe in reincarnation, that our souls are constantly moving and whatnot.

@595276

see my comment towards the bottom

What does a sunset have to do with believing in God....?

god cant be real. he wouldnt let everyone on this earth suffer as much as they do. especially the homosexual population. i mean if he loves all his children, he himself is at least bi

@BobWilson He doesn't make people suffer, humankind does.

very good point, but what im saying is, why would he(or she) let that happen?

@very good point, but what im saying is, why would he(or she) let that happen?

In my opinion, he can't just make everything perfect and everyone love each other, it's simply not how it works. God gives us the gift of life and he has to let us make mistakes, evil takes us from inside and makes us do terrible things. He has given us the most beautiful things ever but he can't just miraculously stop us, he is here to give us strength when we need it and gives us the tools to live life. But it's like children, you can't control them their whole life, you have to trust you did the best you could and let them learn from their mistakes.

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are +9Reply
@BobWilson In my opinion, he can't just make everything perfect and everyone love each other, it's simply not how it works...

What you said was beautiful. But it's not that god CAN'T intervene. He can do anything. I think the people that suffer through things like the holocaust are given rest in heaven for their pain.

why not? he's supposed to be all powerful and all knowing why couldn't he have put more good then evil? Why did he make people such as hitler who would grow up and do horrible things? why would he make homosexuals if he doesn't like them? Nothing anyone says can prove or disprove god but you can bring up good points such as hawkings who used math to prove the laws of gravity create matter and therefor god did not NEED to have created us, our own world would have

You know, just because you believe in God, doesn't mean he's real.

I could say that I believe in the Great Pumpkin, but it doesn't mean it's real.

@595194

Because you are magical.

@596345

xD

You will never understand how incredibly jealous I am right now.

@596365

Ah, you have enlightened me.

@fangirl12 I could say that I don't believe in the holocaust. Does that mean it didn't happen?

What I mean are things that we don't have actual living proof of. The abstract nouns, if you will.

@ghost_nappa What I mean are things that we don't have actual living proof of. The abstract nouns, if you will.

You mean like happiness, good, love, evil and truth?
People other than you see proof of God.
There's also a theory that we will never be able to know for sure if anything is true. That nothing can ever be proven. That means there isn't even living proof that the carpet on the floor is even there.

@fangirl12 You mean like happiness, good, love, evil and truth? People other than you see proof of God. There's also a...

Yes.

And those people are people that are not me, therefore they do not have the same beliefs.

Well, I personally don't agree with that theory (and think it was kind of random).

@ghost_nappa Yes. And those people are people that are not me, therefore they do not have the same beliefs. Well, I...

The reason I mentioned the theory was to show how needed proof to believe in something doesn't make sense.(If the theory is true, which it kind of is. For all we know, this is one big dream and nothing is real.)

Yes, I agree, Thor is truly amazing.

@Yes, I agree, Thor is truly amazing.

This made my week! hahahahah

Icels avatar Icel No Way 0Reply
@Icel This made my week! hahahahah

Glad I could be of service. ;D

@Yes, I agree, Thor is truly amazing.

What Thor has to do with a sunset is beyond me..

@598096

I got that but Thor has nothing to do with sunsets.I'm just sayin'

How can you look at something as beautiful as the starry night sky, and think that we are the only ones that exist in this universe?

@coolestguyever Whose to say god didn't create aliens? Also read this. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/f...read545618/pg1

Thats what I am saying, but those aliens probably do not believe what the bible says here on earth. So what are they gonna go to hell? I am saying of all the infinite beings in the universe, we humans can not be right over everything else.

@595492

I really hope you are kidding. How can you say that? Thats so ignorant and closed minded. We were not even the first beings in the universe how can you say that WE are supreme over everything when we are really as insignificant as a parasite compared to the whole universe

@595523

ok my bad Its hard to tell sometimes

@595543

I can tell lol, you goober. I am kinda serious, but im not like saying 'christians/atheists are wrong' I am just adding another view point that is often overlooked in these debates xD

@Thats what I am saying, but those aliens probably do not believe what the bible says here on earth. So what are...

God created humans and the jinn to have free will. Everyone else does not have. So if the other life forms out there are animals, they do not have free will and go to heaven.

@595641

The jinn can be aliens, who knows.

@595655

Islam is about believing in god and going to heaven. Same thing for jews I believe. Christianity says you have to believe in Christ to go to heaven. I think all 3 believe that if you did not hear about the religion, you're not considered a nonbeliever.

@596227

well, technically WE are aliens....mind blow.lol. But I just saying we are all creatures of this universe and I dont think that humans are more special than whatever else.

I was raised Catholic, and after going to Catholic school for nine years I am just as open to the possibility that God exists as much as I am to the possibility that he doesn't.

Simple, the sun is a giant ball of gas and fire, God is a made up metaphor for a higher power that does not exist

MrTies avatar MrTie No Way +9Reply
@MrTie source what?

Well you said that a higher power doesn't exist like you know this for a fact and i asked you from where do you know that.

@guci Well you said that a higher power doesn't exist like you know this for a fact and i asked you from where do you...

from nowhere, it isn't something to learn from, you just do. id like to think of it like this, i live in iceland, and icelandic people have 13 santa clauses that put a tiny little toy or candy every night into a shoe we put on our window, in english speaking countries (america, england, australia) there was one santa clause living on the north pole that went trough a chimney and put the presents under a tree and into a sock, this never made sense to me, you can think of the same thing with the christian/ jewish god (same one), allah and the billions of gods in hindu religion, along with the greek, egyptian and norse gods, each and every one of them made up my a bunch of people.

MrTies avatar MrTie No Way +1Reply

.... This. Is. Ridiculus. Its pretty well known and obvious that everyone has different religious views, and that they will most likley not be wavered. So why try? You will not agree, you will not change their mind. Why be rude about it? Why not "I repsect your view, but I see it differently?" Come on guys, chill out and try to be nice.

God is an illusion. People always want to believe in something. They want to be apart of something. They want to share common beliefs with others. Or maybe, they want someone to blame. There's no one there. In the end all you have is yourself. In the end you'll just be 6 feet under like everyone else. Whether you believe in Him or not.

How can you look at something as beautiful as a sunset and not believe in:

beautiful flying unicorns?
magic and fairies?
undetectable canine benefactors?
the boogy man?
a flat Earth?

The answers to all of these questions are the same, because there is absolutely no correlation between the sunset and whatever you decide to plug in at the end.

You fucked up, CockDangleAssFag... now you're gonna have fans. I might even be one of them.

To answer the post; I can look at a sunset and not believe in god, because science has proved that the earth rotates, that particles in the air(usually pollution D=) cause the colors, and that's why we have sunrise and sunset. I can look at a baby and think it's beautiful and wonderful... but not evidence of god, since the biological process that results in children is well documented by- again, science.

I'm tired of having this arguement, though; I can at least feel better knowing that many of you will grow out of this silliness, and even more of your children will.

420Grrl +7Reply

o shi... g word + amirite post =50+ comments

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are +6Reply

How can you look at something so horrible such as starving children and believe in god?

Hm so i see something pretty and then automatically think theres a magical being in the sky that created it!?

i hate these discussions but feel the need to add, what the hell does god have to do with a sunset? they have nothing to do with each other unless people have decided god is now a ball of burning gas.

BLAHBLAH MY ALL KNOWING GOD IS TOO POWERFUL TO INTERFERE BLAHBLAH. Normally I feel all intellectual and shiz but right now it's been switched off by bullshit.

If god were real, we wouldn't have nickelback.

and actually the best definition of christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you life forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a ribbed woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.... this makes perfect sense.

@and actually the best definition of christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you life...

maybe next time you should write your own reasons and not take them from something else.

@maybe next time you should write your own reasons and not take them from something else.

ah I didn't say it was mine. I just said it was the best definition. I could argue all day with you, but I wont because you do not know if he is real, you cannot even think he is real, you can only believe. and according to the three pillars of logic belief is ignorance, and I will not wast my time arguing with someone who is ignorant.

@ah I didn't say it was mine. I just said it was the best definition. I could argue all day with you, but I wont...

never said I thought he was real, I just said that you need to give your own reasons.

oh, and fuck you(:

Sunsets don't make me believe in God. God makes me believe in God.

Rather easily, simpleton.

lol just because the planet turns away from the sun once a day doesn't mean there's some magical old man up there making it happen

@595695

No one said that you're not good if you don't beleive, it's just that the OP thinnks a sunset is so beautiful it coouldn't have been just an accident. No need to get super defensive just because God was mentioned and you don't believe.

Look at that Sunset! It sure makes me think there's a big man in the sky that made me and already designed my future and knows the future of everything already but will probably blame me if i go to hell, anyways.

I am grown up, God is really real. I will never change my mind, I believe in Him. He gets me through the day and I cannot live without Him. He loves everyone, and he wants us all to make the right choices, he gave us freedom. Thats one of the great gifts he's given us, freedom.

mak_2015s avatar mak_2015 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@595153

No, there is more information of evolution. We've seen animals evolve over theany years. Not once have we seen some 'christ' walk on earth and perform miricles and do carpentry and stuff. Look at cells. Prokaryotic cells used to have no nucleus. Obviously they evolved to also include a nucleus, yet some still lack one. There's one proof of evolution. I have yet to think of one with 'christ.'

@MrsxBillxKaulitz No, there is more information of evolution. We've seen animals evolve over theany years. Not once have we seen some...

SO let me get this straight. You think that the world was the size of a ping-pong ball and then spontaneously exploded into the Earth we have today. Then human beings just came out of no where, or do you think we came from monkeys? I have personally seen his miracles and things that are impossible have happened before my eyes. I have seen loved ones who were on the verge of death come back to life. And you think that just happens? Clearly you are misguided. I don't know about you, but I want to spend eternity in Heaven. And If you think God isn't real, then I won't be seeing you there.

Kiwimango9s avatar Kiwimango9 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Kiwimango9 SO let me get this straight. You think that the world was the size of a ping-pong ball and then spontaneously...

big bang theory= earth. Bacteria+evolution+some time=humans.
Things like people coming back from near death includes self strength and support.
And I suppose you think some dude appeard from nowhere and was like 'Hm. Let's make some humans and stuff and populate this planet.' No. I believe in factual things, not bull shit. And you won't be seeing anyone in heaven. You'll be dead. You're done. Unless re-encarnation is true. It's doubtful, but still. There's no truth in that, either, so there we go.

@595215

Im obviously not ignorant to world. I do understand the theory of evolution, obviously. And what proof is there that 'christ' walked on this earth? And don't say the bible, because that is not clearly based on fact.
Well, I have a life to live, and I don't have time for your preaching of 'christ this' and 'jesus that,' because it will not change my views. Good day.

@595215

There maybe many things that prove that "Christ" (Jesus) walked the earth. But none that he was going around preforming miracles.

@595223

Okay. Jesus was real, but his story isn't.

@mak_2015 I am grown up, God is really real. I will never change my mind, I believe in Him. He gets me through the day and I...

Plus he also gave us life, which is like the most precious gift anyone can ever get. Even if some trolls don't appreciate it.

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are 0Reply
@your mother and father gave you life, they are the true astral beings

(Anonymous):God gave me my mother and father as gifts ,TOO!

Moonlights avatar Moonlight Yeah You Are +1Reply
@How is someone a troll if they don't believe in a god?

I was talking about the troll roaming around this post making mean, unnecessary comments

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are -2Reply
@BobWilson Plus he also gave us life, which is like the most precious gift anyone can ever get. Even if some trolls don't...

Yes:) He wants his children to love him just like he loves us, like our parents, they cant make us do anything, we make our own choices growing up. Thats exactly how God is.

God is a hallucination, a delusional crutch for those too weak to accept that life is meaningless.

@God is a hallucination, a delusional crutch for those too weak to accept that life is meaningless.

Life isn't meaningless, it just isn't absolutely defined. I think those are two different things.

@SalientK Life isn't meaningless, it just isn't absolutely defined. I think those are two different things.

You know, I'm kind of looking forward to an arguement on the meaninglessness (if that's even a word) of life. One without religious overtones of course.

I'm a Christain, but I don't know everything about God. We might never know everything about God. I don't shove my belifs down your throat, and I'd like it if you don't shove your belifs down mine.

it's quite easy really.

TASTs avatar TAST No Way +3Reply

technically speaking, god gave adam and eve life, they made the rest.

Why would a sunset be what causes me to believe in God? I don't, and sure sunsets are pretty, but there's a scientific explanation for them

I can watch a sunset with out believing in god...
I personally don't believe in him.. or her?
I think that Earth was created by the Big Bang Theory.. Then sooner or later things evolved a lot and here we are now.
But that's just me.

@Canadian_Ninja I can watch a sunset with out believing in god... I personally don't believe in him.. or her? I think that Earth...

In a way the big bang theory supports intelligent creation.Because it basically says that everything came out of nothing, which would negate the laws of conservation of matter/energy. Dont worry I am not christian and im not getting all christiany on you. I am just spreading new ideas. I am agnostic and I think if there is an intelligent creator, it does not care what all beings believe in and that there is science to it-just beyond us. I also believe in evolution. so yeah its not just christian vs. atheist on here.

We will never understand God. Or lack thereof, if you don't believe. Stop arguing, it wont solve anything.

A talking snake in a tree? what do you think I am stupid?

Aww, thank you xD

420Grrl +1Reply

He's not fake, he's not some fairy tale, he created everyone and all of creation.

mak_2015s avatar mak_2015 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mak_2015 He's not fake, he's not some fairy tale, he created everyone and all of creation.

Grow up. He's fake. Nothing you will say will make him real. the tooth fairy is fake. santa is fake. so is god. Grow the hell up.

@CockDangleAssFag Grow up. He's fake. Nothing you will say will make him real. the tooth fairy is fake. santa is fake. so is god...

umm.... yeah. Because you TOTALLY sound grown up by replying to other people's posts rudely and shoving your beliefs down their throats. Have you noticed that nothing you say will change their minds?

@595125

I've seen more people shoving atheism down peoples throats rather than people shoving christianity down peoples throats

Where do you live? I want to pack my bags and move there immediately.

I don't believe in God, but there is no reason to be rude about. Srsly, religion is a good thing, and not everything can be explained. Tolerance is a lovely thing and beliefs should be respected.

I thought twice about clicking on this post because I saw it had 63 comments...

I felt the need to post this again because it is a different aspect of this argument, its not saying there is no god, but its not saying that there is one either. I WANT TO OPEN THIS UP MORE, lets get deeper.

you know people after reading all those comments and wondering how the hell people can fight over something that is a matter of choice,i realized i dont really care what you think. I believe in god and i ama inviting everyone who doesnt to believe too. I am just saying that if there werent a god and an after life i would probably be bunji jumping,getting laid,sky diving or getting wasted right now, not wasting my liimited time on an internetsite. If you think about it truly,god just makes everything falls into place...

@you know people after reading all those comments and wondering how the hell people can fight over something that is...

It sounds like you're saying that because of your religious convictions, you are not living out your life to your fullest.

So, you're trying to criticize people who DON'T believe in God? That's what I gathered from that post.

Oops!Shall I give up having that one as one of my favorite post..:I
Don't want to see a new Notification again..:I

Moonlights avatar Moonlight Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Moonlight Oops!Shall I give up having that one as one of my favorite post..:I Don't want to see a new Notification again..:I

You can change your notification settings so that you don't get notified of comments on your favorite posts.

God is real.

mak_2015s avatar mak_2015 Yeah You Are -3Reply
@mak_2015 God is real.

Shut up jackass. He's fake.

@mak_2015 God is real.

And;Thats the fact!

Moonlights avatar Moonlight Yeah You Are 0Reply

he's a God of testing, he was testing their faith

mak_2015s avatar mak_2015 Yeah You Are -4Reply
@mak_2015 he's a God of testing, he was testing their faith

what god would kill 11 million people and call it a test? thats cruel and murderous.

@595147

So he can intervene with useless miracles and random coincidences but he can't intervene to show some bloody mercy?

@595212

Yeah...they killed EVERYone!:)

@595147

Also that is incorrect, it was hitlar BUT he could interfear physically! he has doone so MANY times! rember the 10 commandments? lighting the soaking altar with fire from heaven?

@595147

The only reason I said it was god is because I was responding to the post made by (mak_2015) who said the holocaust was god's way of testing us, implying it was his fault. I agree with you that it wasn't.

@595147

If you read your precious bible, it will tell yo "god" has killed over two million people. Satan has killed two. So go ahead, look up to someone who causes so much pain and suffering. Look up to someone who killed their own son.

@notjustanothergirl what god would kill 11 million people and call it a test? thats cruel and murderous.

he DIDNT call it a test, also he has NEVER said that life doesnt have its trials and tribulations.

@he DIDNT call it a test, also he has NEVER said that life doesnt have its trials and tribulations.

@595218 (Anonymous): god didn't call it a test, (mak_2015) did, and thats who i was responding to

So, so true. It always makes me sad.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are -6Reply