+139

Everybody says it would be great to have a tail, but it would get in the way of to many things such as using the bathroom, amirite?

0 7

Nobody has ever told me it would be great to have a tail.

@Infinity Nobody has ever told me it would be great to have a tail.

I was thinking the same thing...I've never ever heard of anyone wanting a tail.

Averys avatar Avery No Way +6Reply
@Avery I was thinking the same thing...I've never ever heard of anyone wanting a tail.

I wear a cyote tail on a keychain clipped to my belt loop. It does get in the way sometimes (like with doors or when I sit down) but most of the time, it's really fun to wear it. But yeah, I would hate to have a tail that I couldn't remove.

See, that's when you stradle the toilet.

They would get as much in the way as pants

@KickAss They would get as much in the way as pants

You can pull down pants. You can't really pull down an extension of your ass.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@personThingy You can pull down pants. You can't really pull down an extension of your ass.

A tail isn't an extension of your ass, it goes right above it... like any other animal. If it is an extension of your body then you should be able to move it, so you would probably have it up or maybe hold it over your shoulder or have it on your lap... there's so many things you can do to avoid that dilemma.