-209

Facebook has ruined your favorite outfits. If there's a picture of you wearing it, you can no longer wear the same one around a different group of people because everyone sees it. Especially if you make it your profile picture, amirite?

elenas avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that elena is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or you know... You could not be so superficial and vain... They're just clothes who cares how often you wear a certain shirt? As long as its clean

this is what you worry about?

Sorry if I don't have 9308424524 outfits that I could put together to never repeat outfits.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva No Way +13Reply

First world problems

Definitely because god forbid you're seen in the same outfit twice. Who even does that???

I remember for like 2 years I had the same default photo of me in this plaid shirt that I barely ever wore, and whenever someone saw me in it they'd be like "Don't you ALWAYS wear that shirt?" really accusingly. It got super annoying..

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +8Reply

Or you could have real problems...

The fuck . . .

It's really awkward because I only wear about two of my shirts ever.