+272

I know yo' body and I know how to please ya', don't thank me, thank Wikipedia, amirite?

Friday_Night_Lightss avatar
6 38
The voters have decided that Friday_Night_Lights is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@599336

Ohhh girl did you feel that? Um that one was a sneeze... sorry.

SpencerNewtons avatar SpencerNewton Yeah You Are 0Reply

Bo Burnham
<3

warriorgaybies avatar warriorgaybie Yeah You Are +10Reply
Nesss avatar Ness Yeah You Are 0Reply

least you could do was put it in quotes

Damn, didn't know my sex tapes were out.

Oh my god why does shit like this get homepaged...

Don't post what you didn't come up with.

@FredWeasley Oh my god why does shit like this get homepaged... Don't post what you didn't come up with.

Cool. So then I can't type anything, right? I surely didn't come up with the English language.

@Cool. So then I can't type anything, right? I surely didn't come up with the English language.

That's obviously not what I meant. I'm saying don't steal a quote that you didn't come up with. That's stupid. So shut up you snarky motherfucker.

@FredWeasley That's obviously not what I meant. I'm saying don't steal a quote that you didn't come up with. That's stupid. So...

Hehe. I suggest that you calm down. Nevertheless, I suppose I could have put it in quotations to keep people like you from posting what have become cliche comments. But then again, I don't care. And either way, I don't know who originally said this, so I can't actually give credit without researching, which I am not in the mood to do.

@Friday_Night_Lights Hehe. I suggest that you calm down. Nevertheless, I suppose I could have put it in quotations to keep people like...

lolololol there's no way you don't know who came up with this, I can tell you've heard the song because you typed the words the way he sings them. And I don't care how cliche comments are. I would appreciate it if you would post your own thoughts and ideas on here, K THX.

@924310

Dear awesomesocks,
I enjoy the fact that you have awesomesocks, I do not enjoy posts that are copied.
Also, seeing as I am stoned out of my mind, I am extremely chill.

Love,
FredWeasley

@924389

Dear awesomesocks, we should friends.

@FredWeasley Dear awesomesocks, we should friends.

I got high on New Year's Eve in a cardboard box and blew the smoke out into balloons so that it wouldn't smell in the house. Can you beat that?

I smoked out of an apple, just to add on.

@924468

I concur to this too.

@FredWeasley I hotboxed a garage and danced in my friends kitchen for two hours. OWNED

I hit a homeless man with a shovel because I thought he was the grim reaper. My friends were trying to scare me by taking me to a deserted house at 2 am, but it obviously wasn't deserted.

@Friday_Night_Lights I hit a homeless man with a shovel because I thought he was the grim reaper. My friends were trying to scare me by...

Oh my god! I went in an abandoned house and got hit by a guy with a shovel! Duuuuuuuuuude, ahhhh you're that guy. Ohhhh my god! I'm so sorry I criticized your shit

@528491 is your name chris? my friend chris smokes out of apples

Lol no, it's not. I just did it because there was nothing else to smoke out of, since my other friend lost the bowl on his way home one time after smoking. We improvised, which also explains the cardboard box, balloons, blankets, and matches. haha we had nothing but the weed

@924399

Yo, Skippy, I don't need ya sass. I'm talking about actual posts, not usernames

@924447

Hey, don't abbreviate shit at me. I can't handle decoding your shit right now

@924399

Stolen or not, this makes no sense.

Lucis avatar Luci No Way -3Reply
@Luci Stolen or not, this makes no sense.

Actually, it does. He's saying that wikipedia taught him.