+378

Zombie apocalypse...instead of worrying about people starving around the world, or natural disasters, I notice people are worrying about zombie apocalypses. What has this world come to, amirite?

Starrstrucks avatar
3 13
The voters have decided that Starrstruck is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah but people also play video games, buy overly expensive clothes, spend hundreds on festivities to name just a few things, yet they're not helping people starving around the world, or natural disasters 100% of their time...

@625373

Yes, but we're not in a zombie apocalypse.

@Skyline Yes, but we're not in a zombie apocalypse.

we're not in a lot of things, but it doesn't stop a person from preparing

@Whiteshadow we're not in a lot of things, but it doesn't stop a person from preparing

But we should worry about what's going on now, and when that's over, prepare for the unlikely. ;)

A zombie apocalypse is bullshit; a sorry excuse of a story for people to believe so that they feel like they have something to do with their lives, like preparing for it.

@A zombie apocalypse is bullshit; a sorry excuse of a story for people to believe so that they feel like they have...

nothing against it personally, but there's millions of things like that. One could argue religion... And no i'm not asking for an argument. It's an example of an interpretation.

Lol, I know it isn't real but I still have a plan. It involves my brother becoming a pirate...
FYI: This was created in my mlia day's, sorry if it's annoying.

There is a 'regeneration virus' and just like any other virus, it can mutate. It may not cause dawn of the dead type shit. But when science constantly fucks with things like that, things are bound to go wrong and potentially out of hand.

There wasn't a nuclear holocaust either, but the previous generation still prepared for it. This is our version of that, and science is bound to screw up and make something horrible at some point.

exactly. And as much as most would like to deny it, there already is something "zombie like" as someone above also said.

You know, I will think about this post when I'm being eaten by zombies....