+462

The Harry Potter movies make so much money, you'd think they would buy some green contact lenses for Daniel already! amirite?

Vegan_GryffnDorks avatar
11 16
The voters have decided that Vegan_GryffnDork is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He doesn't wear contacts because he can't. He tried them for the first movie, but they irritated his eyes too much.

@Vegan_GryffnDork can't they just edit it?

Probably too tricky. It would be hard to change the color without it looking unnatural. I don't see what the big deal is anyways and I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

@Probably too tricky. It would be hard to change the color without it looking unnatural. I don't see what the big...

It just really bothers me. Espeshily because they always say how he has him mother's eyes, but even in the movie Lily has green eyes.

@Vegan_GryffnDork It just really bothers me. Espeshily because they always say how he has him mother's eyes, but even in the movie...

Are you sure? I don't really remember getting a good enough look at her to see her eyes, but I could be wrong.

@Are you sure? I don't really remember getting a good enough look at her to see her eyes, but I could be wrong.

Pretty sure, but I'll double check.
in this picture, i think they're green, but it also kinda looks blue. its weird lighting.

I AGREE! And voldemorts eyes annoyed the fuck out of me too

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are +4Reply

I'm okay with Voldemorts eyes, they did do a good job with is look. And I know what you mean about Daniel too, but I don't want to tourture the guy either

bookfreaks avatar bookfreak Yeah You Are +4Reply

Even though I agree, I feel for Dan. I can't, for the life of me, wear contacts.

Readers avatar Reader Yeah You Are +4Reply

@th3round1 I was going to say that, they need some red contacts for him

Draco's supposed to have silvery grey eyes, but aren't his more blue in the movies?
Anyways, I don't really care. I love these guys too much. <3

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't understand

I'm sic of crazy potter fans. And i'm sick of crazy twilight fans. I've never read the books, and frankly I don't want to. This. This is why. It doesn't fucking matter what color his eyes are.

@kayawithpig I'm sic of crazy potter fans. And i'm sick of crazy twilight fans. I've never read the books, and frankly I don't...

Since you haven't read the books you probably don't understand that it is important. In all of the books people tell Harry that he looks like his father but has his mother's green eyes. And just because people care about the details in movies based on books they really like doesn't mean they're crazy.