-59

If the consequences were the same, you would rather kill a human than a puppy, amirite?

WRHTHETHIRDs avatar
0 30
The voters have decided that WRHTHETHIRD is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I kill humans and dogs all the time. As a matter of fact, I like to kill humans with puppies. 2 birds with 1 stone.

my friend, time to eat human meat

The consequences will NEVER be the same.

@Artemis The consequences will NEVER be the same.

Obviously... that's why I said "if".

WRHTHETHIRDs avatar WRHTHETHIRD Yeah You Are 0Reply

It all depends who it is. If it's a bad person, I'd kill them. If it's a very sick puppy who's suffering, I'd put the puppy out of his misery. If the options are kill my own dog or kill a human drifter, I'd pick the drifter. I would never kill my own dogs (euthanasia doesn't count). They are just as much a part of my family as any human. I don't understand how people can think of their dogs as "just a dog" or "just a pet". A dog will love you unconditionally and is the only creature who will do so. That bond really is something special. Dogs are just as important as people. To me they're like my children.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +5Reply

and I KNOW that it's messed up that I think like that,
It's like if I see a human die on a film I'm sometimes fine with it? an animal dies and I'm gone.

animaguss avatar animagus Yeah You Are +4Reply
@animagus and I KNOW that it's messed up that I think like that, It's like if I see a human die on a film I'm sometimes fine...

That's what I mean in this post. like the girl up there said "that human has a family and people care about them!" but I'm not thinking about it like that. I'm just saying it'd be easier to see the human die then the puppy.

WRHTHETHIRDs avatar WRHTHETHIRD Yeah You Are -6Reply
@WRHTHETHIRD That's what I mean in this post. like the girl up there said "that human has a family and people care about them!"...

you said "you would rather kill a human than a puppy" not, "you would rather watch a human die than watch a puppy die." those are not the same things.

I think killing a puppy would be much easier.

TASTs avatar TAST No Way +4Reply

So you're saying you'd rather kill your mom than kill the family dog if you had to? What kind of logic is that?!

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way +2Reply
@WRHTHETHIRD No, I'm just saying a human you don't know and a puppy you don't know.

That human that you don't know has a FAMILY. Other people in the world care about them. Just because you don't doesn't make their life worthless.

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way +7Reply
@Sarah That human that you don't know has a FAMILY. Other people in the world care about them. Just because you don't...

@602539 (Sarah): Oh my God... I'm just saying it'd be easier to kill the human than it would a cute little puppy. How about the human has no family and nobody cares about them!?!?

WRHTHETHIRDs avatar WRHTHETHIRD Yeah You Are +2Reply
@WRHTHETHIRD @602539 (Sarah): Oh my God... I'm just saying it'd be easier to kill the human than it would a cute little puppy...

That is very unlikely. I could never ever kill another person. It may look easy to do in movies, TV shows, and video games, but in reality it is not easy at all. It pisses me off that people act so nonchalantly about it.

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way 0Reply
@688588

Why not?

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way 0Reply
@688627

Hahaha, would I have your vote?

Sarahs avatar Sarah No Way 0Reply
@688588

thank you for understanding that this isn't a literal post.

Depends on the human...

You people think really complicated shot.

wat?

Danahs avatar Danah No Way 0Reply
@1631400

I pity your dog.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Neither....