+455

Brain: "Pshh, you don't care." Heart: "You totally care!", amirite?

stfupleases avatar
16 15
The voters have decided that stfuplease is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's cool, im sure the creators of amirite were hoping for the site to become facebook.

@stfuplease What?

if you don't get it.... I'm not going to bother explaining..

@if you don't get it.... I'm not going to bother explaining..

I get it. But I didn't get this from facebook. I read someone else's post and this idea came to my head. Soo..

stfupleases avatar stfuplease Yeah You Are 0Reply
@stfuplease I get it. But I didn't get this from facebook. I read someone else's post and this idea came to my head. Soo..

you can say that all you want
I don't care

It's on failbook, and.. now it's on here.

also, I'm 99% sure it's a dupe.

@you can say that all you want I don't care It's on failbook, and.. now it's on here. also, I'm 99% sure it's a dupe.

Okay, I don't care then either. I don't know what failbook is but okay. If it bothers you so much, don't read it.

"My heart and my head don't always agree. My head will say to walk away but my heart just wont leave." [:

CarbzxCutthroats avatar CarbzxCutthroat Yeah You Are +3Reply

Brain is better

@Gatesss747 Brain is better

Welllllllll, it depends. Honestly, I never listen to it even though it's almost always right >.<

@Gatesss747 looll :) heart just complicates things, so you know....

YES! But I'm a verrrry verrry nice person. In fact, I'm so nice, sadly, I'm a push over >.<

@stfuplease YES! But I'm a verrrry verrry nice person. In fact, I'm so nice, sadly, I'm a push over >.<

aw bless..hey i'm nice too, but you can be nice and 'a brain person ' as well :)

@Gatesss747 aw bless..hey i'm nice too, but you can be nice and 'a brain person ' as well :)

I can't. My friends get annoyed by it. They even tried to 'fix me' haha. Didn't work out. I'm just really kind hearted and I know it'll come to me eventually. "What goes around comes around"(:

@stfuplease I can't. My friends get annoyed by it. They even tried to 'fix me' haha. Didn't work out. I'm just really kind...

LOL, ahaha yeah, maybe ..just maybe its supposed to be that way so you can be in harmony wit your friends :L

@Gatesss747 LOL, ahaha yeah, maybe ..just maybe its supposed to be that way so you can be in harmony wit your friends :L

Yesssssss! I'm very patient. If I wasn't, I would have gotten suspended last week haha