+228

Cloning would harm people, not benefit them. amirite?

2 25

I think cloning a person for the sole purpose of harvesting their organs is a little twisted..growing individual organs is better

cough doctor who

At first I thought this said clothing...

depends on the usage and ethics associated with said cloning as the anon above said cloning specific body parts (which is already possible) has many many benefits.

Saigots avatar Saigot No Way +6Reply

ummmm so growing clones for body parts for people who need them (ex. kidney transplants, blood transplants) would harm us ?

I think it depends on the method of cloning. The dolly the sheep method wouldn't really harm anyone. Imagine that though. One day you realize that you're a clone that was born solely for the purpose of harvesting your kidneys and arms. . . I can see a movie out of this.

@Khauri_Bourne I think it depends on the method of cloning. The dolly the sheep method wouldn't really harm anyone. Imagine that...

theres actually a french book that i had to read in school about it, its called clones en stock, basically theres all these clones and there only purpose is for their organs and whatnot if the original gets sick

give me one way cloning would harm people

Wheezy Waiter has been cloning for years. I'm pretty sure we can handle it.

Twins are clones, just throwing that out there.