+1,351

Idea: if anybody ever points a gun at you, right before they kill you say some enigmatic shit like "the unicorns run more freely on the blue side" so they'll wonder what the hell you were talking about until the day they die, amirite?

RetardedKangaroos avatar
269 45
The voters have decided that RetardedKangaroo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If someone held a gun to my face, I wouldn't be trying to think of some random shit to say.
I'd be freaking the HELL OUT.

@accioglasses If someone held a gun to my face, I wouldn't be trying to think of some random shit to say. I'd be freaking the...

Unless freaking the HELL OUT is some new way of making people not shoot you that I've not heard about, say some random shit to enact your revenge. If you're going to die anyway (which freaking the HELL OUT won't help) you might as well torture him for the rest of his life.

RetardedKangaroos avatar RetardedKangaroo Yeah You Are +18Reply
@RetardedKangaroo Unless freaking the HELL OUT is some new way of making people not shoot you that I've not heard about, say some...

No, I'd still freak the hell out.
I've got nothing to lose, right?
Since I'd already be dying anyways.

@Or... You could try to hit the gunman and escape...

Because I can totally hit someone faster than he can pull a trigger.

RetardedKangaroos avatar RetardedKangaroo Yeah You Are +20Reply
@RetardedKangaroo Because I can totally hit someone faster than he can pull a trigger.

But you can probably do it faster than you can say "the unicorns run more freely on the blue side."

It would suck if you said somethin like "THE STASH IS UNDERNEATH THE FLOORBOARDS IN THE..." and he didnt shoot
awkward...

sb123s avatar sb123 Yeah You Are +7Reply

Green paper turns your heart gray and swallows your children.

the ducks are watching
THEY ARE WATCHING
also did you remember to take the lasagna out of the oven?
I smell it burning.

HallowVortexs avatar HallowVortex Yeah You Are +24Reply

If someone held a gun to my head, I'd probably yell something like "Touch my clit!"

...even though I'm male.

That'd sure get them confused.

Astroman129s avatar Astroman129 Yeah You Are +22Reply

maybe he will devote his entire life searching for an answer to your statement, only to realize that he is a dumb motherfucker for believing it. that is the best revenge

Dths avatar Dth Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Dth maybe he will devote his entire life searching for an answer to your statement, only to realize that he is a dumb...

And maybe he will turn into one of those obsessive freaks who writes down what you said millions of times in a tiny journal, switches some letters around and tries to "decipher" your message for the rest of his life. Now that... That'd be funny.

@And maybe he will turn into one of those obsessive freaks who writes down what you said millions of times in a tiny...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

(please tell me you've read/seen the Shining.)

Even better would be if he never realized he's a dumb motherfucker and dies anguished because he never figured it out :]

I would say something like "THE CURE FOR CANCER IS..."

points gun at my head Bad person:"Have any last words to say?" You: "Yeah actually I do, life lesson, never ever write with a pink pen, for the paper will kill your family and you will turn blue!" Bad Guy: "WTF!?!"

The porcupine is the answer. Find him, and whisper of purple fairy cakes. He will swim dangerously to free the triceratops of truth.

tododapurplecows avatar tododapurplecow Yeah You Are +9Reply

"Any last words?"
"Beware all hot air balloons, because they know. That is all."

ForeverAScones avatar ForeverAScone Yeah You Are +2Reply

I love post that make me laugh :)

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are +1Reply

You should really see if he knows how a raven is like a writing desk..
I know I dont know =/

Just start moaning like crazy or say
"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!"

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are -1Reply

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

Wait! before you kill me mr. badguy, remember that buy killing me will send a group of wild kangaroos that will turn green and it will make your hair fall out, thus making you turn into a tree!