+692

"Yeah, that's right! I smoke! I'm badass." ... Wow, you inhale lethal toxins? YOU'RE SO COOL. amirite?

AdonisBatheuss avatar
16 14
The voters have decided that AdonisBatheus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

11 nicotine slaves have currently seen this post.

Rayne_Summerss avatar Rayne_Summers Yeah You Are +4Reply

Dear people above me,

IF YOU THINK I WAS TALKING TO YOU, THEN YOU PROBABLY DO THINK YOU'RE BADASS FOR SMOKING. 'Cause this post was only directed to the people who think it's badass, and nowhere did it say otherwise.

Sincerely,
Mindreader

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +1Reply

Smokers who think smoking is badass are douchebags. I smoke, but I don't go around acting all cool because of it (and no, saying that is not hypocrisy)

Not everybody smokes to look cool, but there are a number of people who do. Not everybody smokes for the same reason -_-

I think it looks cool.
Sill never gonna do it though.
They should make fake cigarettes that release steam into your mouth so you can blow that back out.

HallowVortexs avatar HallowVortex Yeah You Are -1Reply

most of them don't think that when they smoke, and you wouldn't even know if they did because they wouldn't tell you, amirite? so just because they have that bamf look on their face it doesn't mean they think they're cool. it's just impossible to smoke with any other expression

@most of them don't think that when they smoke, and you wouldn't even know if they did because they wouldn't tell...

Children these days think it's badass to smoke. It's common knowledge of the teenage mind.
Adults, on the other hand, mostly smoke to release stress and stuff, or because they used to think it was badass when they were younger, and are now addicted.

@AdonisBatheus Children these days think it's badass to smoke. It's common knowledge of the teenage mind. Adults, on the other...

it's not badass to do it, it just looks that way to them. i'm pretty sure the inhaling and ruining your lungs isnt the thing that makes it badass.

it just looks cool when people do it

People don't smoke because they think they're cool. Maybe if they're 12. You all are naïve.