+8

Guys: For those of us who haven't, you really look forward to giving oral sex to a girl, amirite?

1 44

Hell, I look forward to doing anything further than kissing with a girl.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +20Reply

That sounds gross to me, so I am pretty sure that I am homosex after reading this.

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way +14Reply

Ew. :(
Thank god I'm gay... Vaginas are gross.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way +14Reply
@Clay_ Ew. :( Thank god I'm gay... Vaginas are gross.

Whereas a penis is an elegant and finely crafted beautiful work of art?

@Whereas a penis is an elegant and finely crafted beautiful work of art?

Totes. You think anyone wants to do anything remotely sexual with a pair of roast beef curtains? No. Plus, some vaginas look like a fucking slash wound.

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way +4Reply
@Anchored17 HAHA! Kingsley said that once :D

That's who I took it from! Haha. He makes the best videos. I have the same hat as him too. (:

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way -1Reply

Half the people who disagreed are girls........

@Half the people who disagreed are girls........

It makes my sad how my gender can't see this was directed toward guys...

Unless, they were lesbians not looking forward to it.

@610241

Yes, it is.

@610241

I thought it was great.

ChriskleppLTGs avatar ChriskleppLTG Yeah You Are +1Reply

Most girls don't look forward to sucking their boyfriend's dick. So how about the two just do a 69, that way at least both are getting some pleasure while doing the nasty.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are -1Reply
@soberlikekesha Most girls don't look forward to sucking their boyfriend's dick. So how about the two just do a 69, that way at...

I look forward to sucking my boyfriend's dick, and he looks forward to giving me oral too. Guess we're special?

@69ing is so awkward. I would never suggest for anybody to 69.

69ing is fun. Especially if they're young.

It's not if you know how to position yourself properly. Me and my boyfriend enjoy it.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are 0Reply

Girls: Vice versa, amirite?

i wouldnt say "really look forward..."

More like... "If you make me a sammich..."

@TheShamWowGuy i wouldnt say "really look forward..." More like... "If you make me a sammich..."

...I'll be really happy and do whatever you want because I'm your bitch". Just thought I'd finish that for you.

@...I'll be really happy and do whatever you want because I'm your bitch". Just thought I'd finish that for you.

haha i'm going to rip your comment apart for the funzies. 1) I already put an end quotation mark on my quote, therefore you cannot add more onto an already finished quote.2) Only a woman would try and put words into a guys mouth that he never said and would never say. 3) Your anonymous, which means you are a pussy because you cannot say something without hiding. 4) And finally, if i gave her oral because she made me a sammich, then we would both be doing each other a favor which means that we are each other's bitch, or in a relationship as i believe it is defined.

Bitch.

@TheShamWowGuy haha i'm going to rip your comment apart for the funzies. 1) I already put an end quotation mark on my quote...

It was not finished if there was an elipses. You said " If you make me a sammich..." If you make me a sammich, then what? You didn't end your sentence. I ended it for you. I was just trying to be helpful.

I'm going to rip apart your comment just because you're a major dick.

1.) Capitalize the word "I."
2.) "Your anonymous, which means ..." Use the correct form of "your."
3.) "Funzies" isn't a real word.
4.) "Sammich" isn't a real word.
5.) You must put a space after a period.
6.) "And finally, if i gave her oral because she made me a sammich, then we would both be doing each other a favor which means that we are each other's bitch, or in a relationship as i believe it is defined." I have no comment here. I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say.
7.) "Only a woman would try and put words into a guys mouth..." I believe you meant "guy's."

Don't bitch about how him adding onto a finished quote when your grammar skills are complete shit.

I'm a girl and the thought makes me a little queasy.

Plus I don't think I'd even want a guy's face that near to... it.

@Because you smell like a canned tuna factory?

If smells like chicken, keep on lickin. If it smells like trout, get the fuck out.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +33Reply

Totally was waiting for the fish jokes. no smilie

Because it's just that the two areas don't seem like they should mix, I guess.

@I'm a girl and the thought makes me a little queasy. Plus I don't think I'd even want a guy's face that near to... it.

I'm surprised so many people voted you down. I felt the same before my ex went down on me for the first time - it took me ages to actually feel comfortable enough to let him. It's a personal thing.

I understand why a girl would want a guy to go down on her but why would a guy look forward to that?

@I understand why a girl would want a guy to go down on her but why would a guy look forward to that?

Because he's a considerate lover who enjoys giving her pleasure and satisfaction in different ways. Also, strange as it may seem, men generally like the taste and smell. (With proper hygiene, of course.)