scrantoncitys avatar
29 37

The best part was. And 2 friends say hes still there.

Hahahaha hilarious! And you must be a moron to not get it. It's the difference between a guys' friends and a girls' friends

*Didn't come home one night, dang it.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +14Reply

why are there so many haters on this post? wtf.

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +12Reply

Heard it before

@scrantoncity Me too.

Me three. It's extremely unoriginal.

I understood the joke. It isn't complicated. I'm also aware that the women in the joke didn't know; neither did the men, and that's why I said what I did. My point was that lying for someone when you don't know what you need to say is more damning than not saying anything; hence my final statement.

I suspect the main reason for all the hate is that the OP is a much-disliked d-bag with an overinflated opinion of his own intelligence/information, rather than any commentary on the actual post. Unfortunately, that's pretty common on this site.

It took me a Looong Time before I got what this meant.

Canadian_Ninjas avatar Canadian_Ninja Yeah You Are +1Reply

Which is why I love guy friends so much more than girl friends. Unless the girls are tomboys ;P

I can't really tell which is better... the men help each other out, but they're a bunch of liars.

Or you could see it like this: Men lie a lot, and woman tell the truth.

lucky13ns avatar lucky13n Yeah You Are 0Reply

what is this talking about? anyone care to explain, please?

Haha this took me like 10 minutes to figure it out. :/

It basically says that men are better friends than women. We look out for one another

@Double_hawk It basically says that men are better friends than women. We look out for one another

... well if you look at it that way, then i guess. but the point is that it's a funny joke.

I'd cover for my gfs, if I knew I needed to, and so would any other woman I'd be friends with; lying for someone when you don't have any idea what's going on is stupid. The meaning I take from this post is that men are pretty dumb; lack of evidence is better than a mountain of it.

@Black_No_1 I'd cover for my gfs, if I knew I needed to, and so would any other woman I'd be friends with; lying for someone...

See but the girlfriends, in the post, didn't Know they needed to cover. Like, a woman usually isn't in trouble with her husband; Men on the other hand KNOW that there friend prolly got wasted or something and are like "Oh shit. Yeah he's here!!" cuz they know he's gonna be in trouble with his lady.

It's funny.

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +7Reply

Stupidest post ever

Wow this is a stupid post. It barely even makes sense.

@Wow this is a stupid post. It barely even makes sense.

(Your+name+(optional)): Did you read the first comment? If you did, then I cannot cure stupidity.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are +41Reply
@I get it. It's just stupid and not funny.

(Your+name+(optional)): "It barely even makes sense" really?

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply
@scrantoncity (Your+name+(optional)): "It barely even makes sense" really?

Yes, it barely even makes sense. I get it, I get what it's saying, but it's stupidly worded.

Anonymous