2 37

there's one flaw in this, time machines don't and won't exist.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Mike There's one flaw in that, how do you know?

lol because time is as real as days of the week

OBJECTION! Because of the ever increasing average height of people, Jesus would've seemed unusually tall. Since this isn't documented anywhere, I have no choice but to call bullshit.

@shorkian OBJECTION! Because of the ever increasing average height of people, Jesus would've seemed unusually tall. Since...

Whilst there are flaws in this statement, that isn't really one of them, it could've been a short guy. The average height of the time was about 5ft6" and there are plenty of people of that height around. TRY AGAIN.

@Whilst there are flaws in this statement, that isn't really one of them, it could've been a short guy. The average...

Actually, that long ago the average height would've been shorter than that, and because the average height is continually increasing, by the time we have tome machines, he would've been much taller than most people at that time. TAKE THAT!

Some people say that Jesus was short. Which gives hope to people like me. I'm 5'3".

John 4:46- says
"So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where He made the water into wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum. When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judea into Galilee, he went unto Him, and besought Him that He would come down, and heal his son: for he was at the point of death. Then said Jesus unto him, 'Unless you see the sings and wonders, you will not believe.' The nobleman said to Him, 'Sir, come down my child will die.' Jesus said to him, 'Go on your way, your son will live.' And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken to him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, 'Your son lives.' Then he asked them the hour when he began to amend. And they said to him, 'Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.' So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in which Jesus said unto him, 'Your son will live':And himself believed, and his whole house. This is again

Impossible. Everyone knows hover shoes don't work on water.

You children don't seem to understand....Who Jesus really was or the concept of time. Neither one is fully understood. You think time is real and Jesus isn't. You have it backwards. Time is nothing more than man's attempt at marking how many times the earth revolved around the sun. No machine can undo that. Time travel can't exist.(except for the notion that we are constantly travelling into the future at the rate of speed that the earth whips around the burning ball of gas. As for Jesus, he did exist, and was a mortal man. Everything he said was true. Read his words carefully. He explains it.

OP=Idiot.

epixs avatar epix No Way +2Reply
@epix OP=Idiot.

Why? It's actually possible. Just like this thing you call "god" is possible.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are -1Reply

Of course Jesus and time machines, why didn't I think of that!
cause that really explains it all.

I think if there ever was a time machine, it would be invented far into the future, so far i doubt anything happening in this day and age is worth a visit, its not like you would travel back to see your great great great great great great great grand father, and just kick it in the 1700`eds is it?

time macne*

@SamG time macne*

time macne*

What?...

yeah, i dont think anyone would head back to 0 bc and pretend to be Jesus knowing he's gonna be all crucified and what not

STFU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!!

@twloha99 STFU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!!

Talking in all caps made me actually take the time to consider this an intelligent response...or not.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are +3Reply

2 flaws I see: first It's very unrealistic to assume that in the future people will be able to die on a cross and come back to life, second Jesus wasn't just a man who popped out of no where, there are records from his birth to his death so unless this future guy time traveled when he was a newborn then it makes no sense

@528491 2 flaws I see: first It's very unrealistic to assume that in the future people will be able to die on a cross and...

Can you show me these records? other then saying its in the bible? can anyone give me a link to a picture of the old bible they "found" ? the bible is a story book... thats it

@Can you show me these records? other then saying its in the bible? can anyone give me a link to a picture of the...

sorry to disappoint but yeah I mean the Bible, and believing in Jesus and the Bible kinda go hand-in-hand so if you're gonna say he's real then i'm gonna say the Bible is true and not a storybook

ait jesus always presented as this tall slim dude tho?

Anonymous