+210

Even if you're religious, you should open up your mind to science, especially astronomy. You learn some amazing things about the universe, and sometimes your perception of what "God" is will change. Honestly, if he really exists, he is way more amazing and powerful than stated in the Bible. The Bible tries to describe what cannot be understood by a mere human mind. amirite?

4 5

The thing is, a lot of people get the idea that science and religion cannot go hand in hand sometimes. They believe God created everything, but they don't want to know anything about it. A lot of stuff in science is just explaining how the things God created work.

Which is kind of why i do believe in God.

People need to realize that the Old Testament (and much of the New Testament) was written for the people during that time, a.k.a., when they didn't have knowledge of science. Maybe God didn't want to overwhelm them, so he just inspired what's written in the book of Genesis to teach early people that, yes, God did create them. You have to admit, the Big Bang Theory would be a pretty cool way to create the universe, though.

I understand what you mean, but I guess God is just watching over our world, and not the entire universe. I don't really get it all, but it makes sense to me, and that's all that matters. :3

Takkos avatar Takko Yeah You Are 0Reply