+500

They say if you drop your phone in the toilet, take the battery out, but if it's your iPod you're kinda fucked. amirite?

xxMyVenusDoomxxs avatar
5 15
The voters have decided that xxMyVenusDoomxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

noooo you put it in a bowl of rice! it sucks all the water out

@Lalaliza noooo you put it in a bowl of rice! it sucks all the water out

Why did people vote this down? It's true. It worked for my iPod Touch when I dropped it in the toilet.

@Why did people vote this down? It's true. It worked for my iPod Touch when I dropped it in the toilet.

How do you manage to drop it in a toilet? I never dropped mine in a toilet

irismae516s avatar irismae516 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@irismae516 How do you manage to drop it in a toilet? I never dropped mine in a toilet

Whenever I drop something in the toilet, it's usually because I'm wearing a hoody or jacket or something of the like that has big, slippery pockets. So then when I lean towards the toilet, it slips out.

irismae516s avatar irismae516 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've dropped my phone in the toilet,but I didn't take the battery out or anything

I never heard of the rice thing, but I usually just knock it against something so that most of the water comes out and then put it in a sunny spot so that the rest evaporates. I've never dropped my iPod in water, though, only my cell phone once a long time ago.

Also, it would suck if you dropped it in after you took a huge dump, lol.

I dropped my iPod in the toilet, it still worked. It sort of worked after it got hit by a car too.

Pssh, I washed my IPod twice, and dropped it in a dog's water bowl, and it still works. :)

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +1Reply

That is a disadvantage to their batteries but in general Apple batteries are awesome.

i just dropped mine into a bucket of soap and water today...crossing my fingers...

Baggie of rice sealed up.

I've dropped 3 things in water:an ipod, a Nintendo DS, and a cellphone.
the ipod fell in a puddle and died immediatly, the DS actually did fall in the toilet but i blowdryed it for 45 minutes and it worked completely fine, so well gamestop still bought it, sadly the cellphone dropped in the ocean and despite my 30 vigourous minutes of blowdrying was completely done.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply