+256

Mr. Feeny was the original pedobear. Who's someone's neighbor, grade school teacher, middle school principal, thennn follows them to college without some sexual desire? amirite?

mchristies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 14
The voters have decided that mchristie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Mr. Feeny! Mr. Fee-nay! Mr. Fee-hee-hee-nay!

@Retooser Mr. Feeny! Mr. Fee-nay! Mr. Fee-hee-hee-nay!

haha i was waiting for someone to leave that comment so i didnt have to do it myself :D

How dare you make such an accusation! Mr. Feeney was and is awesome.

Mr. Feeny was great

Don't you dare tarnish the good name of Mr. Feney!

Mr. Feeny was the shit.

you are a disgrace to society

@654650

Oh. I guessed I spelled your name wrong, didn't realize. It was probably auto-corrected because I have written it right so many times before. What's Boy Meets World..?

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +6Reply
@mchristie Oh. I guessed I spelled your name wrong, didn't realize. It was probably auto-corrected because I have written it...

Ah, yeah, I hate spell-check. But then you probably already know that, considering I mentioned it last week, don't you? Anyway, the only Boy Meets World I know of is a show that takes on the SNL format of various skits involving numerous characters. To clarify, the reason I was laughing hysterically was because on this one Boy Meets World segment, they had a creeper with the name "Christie," and your username reminded me of that character, which was an odd coincidence, and thus, laughter ensued.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Baconnoisseur Ah, yeah, I hate spell-check. But then you probably already know that, considering I mentioned it last week, don't...

Oh okay, of course I knew you hated Spell-check (why I mentioned it..) Well anyway I'm just thinking about how 1995 was an awesome year to be born. Just throwing that out there. Have a gOOd night.

makes note- watches SNL

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are 0Reply