+186

you shouldn't be able to argue wether the XBOX360 is better then the PS3 unless you have both systems, amirite?

airwing021s avatar Technology
0 17
The voters have decided that airwing021 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1304666

haha nice joke

Sergs avatar Serg No Way -3Reply

Same with Rockband vs Guitar Hero

You shouldn't be able to argue whether getting burned to death is better than death by carbon monoxide unless you died both ways, amirite?

Or what if you have just used them both... PS3 is better IMO.

Or like if your friend has one and then you played on both.

@Or like if your friend has one and then you played on both.

(Your+name+(optional)): I think you need a little more experience than just a couple games worth on either system or else you'll have a bias.

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +3Reply

theres a reason why i dont have both systems. theres a reason why xbox live didnt get hacked. nuff said

names avatar name No Way 0Reply
@name theres a reason why i dont have both systems. theres a reason why xbox live didnt get hacked. nuff said

Because the hacker has common sense and doesn't pay 65 dollars a year for a free service?

Xbox live gets hacked all the time, just not to the same degree as what recently happened to PSN. Microsoft just doesn't panic cause they don't give a shit about their customers.

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@sestrada16 Xbox live gets hacked all the time, just not to the same degree as what recently happened to PSN. Microsoft just...

sorry, i should have said i choose xbox so random people dont have access to my email, credit card, and fucking identity. better?

think about it like this. if you watch a movie and dont buy it because its bad, does that mean that both movies are equal until you buy it? i can judge by what ive seen with playstation

names avatar name No Way -3Reply
@name sorry, i should have said i choose xbox so random people dont have access to my email, credit card, and fucking...

Ok, no need to give low blows. If you were to say " I like xbox because..." (game selection, graphics, remotes etc) I would have accepted your opinion but, now you good sir have began a war. I prefer PS3 because I'm not stupid enough to pay for xbox live on top of already having to pay for internet service

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@name and thats a fair point. but to me, xbox is worth the extra money.

Personally, I like Ps3 because I'm cheap, but if I had the money, I would have both.

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +1Reply

You realize that Nintendo, Bethesda, and the fucking CIA were hacked by the same company, right?

Javvies avatar Javvie Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Javvie You realize that Nintendo, Bethesda, and the fucking CIA were hacked by the same company, right?

alright. now im glad i didnt give me credit card to nintendo, bethesda, or the CIA. im not even in the country CIA operates in. to be honest, i had an opinion about the system before the hacking. the hacking merely reinforces my opinion on the system, and quiet frankly, the CIA itself.

names avatar name No Way -1Reply

I sold my xbox and kept my ps3.