+465

You're praying that Kristen Stewart will NOT be cast in the Hunger Games movies, amirite?

TotesMcGoatss avatar
4 23
The voters have decided that TotesMcGoats is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's gonna be HELL TO PAY if the producers are that stupid.

Purple_Roses avatar Purple_Rose Yeah You Are +8Reply

She's a terrible actress
I plan to start an uprising if she is cast in the hunger games
its one of my favorite book series and i refuse to have it ruined by that crack whore and by all of the twilight fan girls
I hope they cast Alexandra Daddario, she's already shown she can be intense and kick ass

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Linds She's a terrible actress I plan to start an uprising if she is cast in the hunger games its one of my favorite book...

Alexandra would be good, but she's like ... what, eight years older than Katniss is supposed to be? And then the movie isn't even supposed to be released until 2013.

@Alexandra would be good, but she's like ... what, eight years older than Katniss is supposed to be? And then the...

yeah she's about 24, but i would rather have someone older play the part. I mean Cory Monteith is 28 and plays a 16 year old but you would never guess how old he really is. She could do it, she played a 16 year old in Percy Jackson

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Linds yeah she's about 24, but i would rather have someone older play the part. I mean Cory Monteith is 28 and plays a 16...

It really annoyed me that she wasnt blonde :@ but i guess she was kinda good in it otherewise :/

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wait, they are actually thinking of hiring Kristen Stewart?! Since when..?

The Twilight actors I don't really care about,I don't want any of them people cast in Hunger Games simply because I don't want a bunch of Twihards going to the movie and squealing every time someone from Twilight steps onscreen, ruining the movie for everyone around them.

I just don't want pre pubescent Twihards to go all "Team Peeta" and "Team Gale" just 'cause she's in it

TotesMcGoatss avatar TotesMcGoats Yeah You Are +2Reply

They could find someone prettier and much more talented to play Katniss (or whoever they want Stewart to play).

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +1Reply

She looked like a spaz on crack in twilight. Everytime there was an intense scene she would blink 5000 times and looked like an idiot. Watch the end of
Twilight where she's in the hospital and count how many times she blinks it's ridiculous. There are so many intense scenes in the hunger games that she would completely ruin it

I'm seeing all these posts about Hunger Games and I've never read it, I think Imma google it now. Oh and why'd I click YYA? 'cause Idislike her, yes I am that immature.

animaguss avatar animagus Yeah You Are +1Reply
@animagus I'm seeing all these posts about Hunger Games and I've never read it, I think Imma google it now. Oh and why'd I...

It's an amazing series (: At least, the first book was great, and the movies have the potential to be so incredibly epic if they don't screw up.
Casting Kristen Stewart would provide that screw up. They aren't seriously considering it, are they?

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +1Reply

Um, has anyone else realized that in the first book, katniss barely talks? The whole point is that she's thinking and on her own. So...I know there's good actors and actresses and everything, but still.

Susan collins actually has some position of power in making this movie but I'll be pissed if it becomes the new twilight it's really disappointing to people like me who picked it up when nobody new about it and it was hiding in a cold dusty corner of Borders I'm also pissed by twilight girls who have no love fir the characters " but Peetes like uh so totally hawt!"

She's not a bad actress. She was good in Catch that Kid and Panic Room. People just hate her because she was on Twilight. So Twilight sucked. It doesn't mean that every movie she acts in is going to suck.

I agree with you, she was good in Adventure land too.

Well, I haven't actually read the books but if she does a lot of people will get mad and then we will have half a million angry fans on this website posting stuff about it. That was a runon sentence but i don't feel like editing.

Nothing against Kristin, but I think they should go with actors that aren't currently popular. Although I can super see Zac Efron as Finnick!

littlegingers avatar littleginger Yeah You Are 0Reply
@littleginger Nothing against Kristin, but I think they should go with actors that aren't currently popular. Although I can super...

ha i could see him playing that part...although i pictured Finnick as a more humorous attractive actor and Zac Efron isnt what i would call funny lol

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +2Reply

You do realize you guys are freaking out over a movie right? Everyone's entitled to their opinion but there's a point where that opinion just becomes rude and mean. Don't like Kristen Stewart? Don't watch movies she's in. There's no need to be calling he "spaz on crack", she get's bullied enough by the paparazzi. If you're going to freak out about something, do it over something that's worth freaking out about.

I'm hoping she is just to see the Hunger Games fans' reactions.