-424

Hey Hindus, if reincarnation is true, how are there more people being born? Christians - 1 Hinduism - 0, amirite?

0 64
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

stop making Christians look like asses you dang troll!

I wish I could just bake a cake full of rainbows and sunshine and we'd all eat it and be happy.

@614393

Christians - 1 Hinduism - 1 :P

@723529

I feel you man. It sucks when all of us are brothers and sisters in christ, yet get the 'holier than thou' treatment from one another.

@614343

Yea, because Jesus totally came back from the dead. ONLY ZOMBIES CAN DO THAT!!!!!

ono smilie

Rockys avatar Rocky No Way +15Reply
@Rocky

: @709502 (Rocky): the funny/sad thing is 111 people agreed

Monarchrys avatar Monarchry Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Rocky

My thoughts exactly.

Believe in a spiritual being that has shown no proof but a book written way back when you could have told someone you have 4 penises and they would believe you.

the score is still, every religion 0 and atheism 0.

Thanks for making Christans look more ignorant. I feel ashamed that you are part of my reglion.

At least they don't try to shove their beliefs down other people's throats.

Some people that are not Hindu's believe in reincarnation. Also, who says beings from other planets or animals can not be reincarnated here. The soul is merely energy and the law of conservation of energy states that NO energy can be CREATED or DESTROYED. So the most logical explanation of what happens to our soul when our bodies can not house it anymore is-the soul finding a new body.

Wow that makes no sense.....do your research. I'm a christian and consider this dumb.

Technically, if you give Christianity a point for that, you'd also have to give a point to a bunch of other religions.

Not saying this post is true, just saying that there are a bunch of possibilities to how the whole world started.

So you only state your side of the argument, then automatically assume you win without even bothering to accept a reply?

Oh, right, you were probably 'joking,' as they all say.

Okay. Not all hindu's have the exact same religious beliefs, but the way I know it, Human is the highest you can be reincarnated as. This means you could have started as an animal, and based on good deeds, be upgraded to human in the next life. Also, Hinduism doesn't revolve around reincarnation. We believe in nonviolence, moksha, dharma, and kharma, many of which other cultures have adopted. Sorry to go all rant on you, but just because you believe in something doesn't mean you should force it down other people's throats. There's a such thing as freedom of religion you know.

@Okay. Not all hindu's have the exact same religious beliefs, but the way I know it, Human is the highest you can be...

Also my understanding of Hinduism is that the soul is actually just part of their god, or Brahman (I believe). Thus there can be no limit on how many souls exist as Brahman is infinite.

People also die, dumb fuck. So the people who die are being born.

Religion should be like a penis; don't show it too much in public and don't shove it down kid's throats.

what if a pig had proved to have more worth in a previous life and was reincarnated into a human
For instance, the butcher who slaughters a pig will have to reincarnate as a pig in order to be slaughtered in his turn

Well, there were people before that could be reborn. From like 1500-1600

@Sex_With_A_Snail Well, there were people before that could be reborn. From like 1500-1600

lololololol, say there are 10 original humans, 10 souls, where do the rest come from lolololol it is obviuoly you have not go to school

@lololololol, say there are 10 original humans, 10 souls, where do the rest come from lolololol it is obviuoly you...

No, imagine someone who dies in 1567 (random year) could come back in 2010 as a new born. So if the the Hindu religion is correct then their god would be keeping a natural balance by letting some people come back at a certain time. When the fuck did I say 10 original humans? There are over a billion humans that is impossible. I am going to school for your information. But it is obvious that you are just some basement dweller virgin that has nothing better to do but insult other religions.

And before you say anything, I am an Atheist, but I do not go around calling other people's religion stupid like some faceless internet bitch.

@Sex_With_A_Snail No, imagine someone who dies in 1567 (random year) could come back in 2010 as a new born. So if the the Hindu...

You don't understand, if there were originally 2 humans, their children would not be a reincarnation of someone else because there was only 2 people to start with. Hence, people must die at the same rate (while the population remains the same).

@You don't understand, if there were originally 2 humans, their children would not be a reincarnation of someone...

Do you have evidence to prove that we all started with two humans? And the population is not staying the same it is increasing, have you seen India lately?

Before you disprove that theory remember all those animals that have gone extinct? Where do you think we would be getting extra souls from?

@Sex_With_A_Snail Do you have evidence to prove that we all started with two humans? And the population is not staying the same it is...

I was using 2 as an example to show how the population of humans must always be the same because the birth and death rate must be the same.

Because the population is increasing then of course it violates this and therefore wrong.

lol might as well say rocks turn into humans

@I was using 2 as an example to show how the population of humans must always be the same because the birth and...

No I am saying that all those animals and plants (Yes plants are living so they would have souls) that went extinct in the past would come back as something else, Humans, Dogs, Cats, ext.

Religion sucks.

Hey loser, educate yourself.

Straying away from religious stuff, more people are born when others get knocked up :p

Just sayin', I'm pretty sure that someone wrote this with the intention of sounding idiotic.

Hey guys I'm Hindu and kinda insulted. Next time u insult our religion make sure u know wht Yr saying. Kay thanks

Because people die...? I'm not even a Hindu person but this doesn't make any sense:P

Seriously. You sound very uneducated and arrogant. Also, by this you make all Christians sound bad. If you make an educated statement, or even not an offensive one like this, people wouldn't despise Christians. People like you justifies the worlds view on Christianity and that's no benuo . J'sn.

You DICK. You've done exactly the opposite of proving ur point. You've just labled your self as a REDNECK. Also, that could be considered rascism, DUMBASS. Lets see who believes in re-incarnation, when YIUR RE-INCARNATED AS A ROCK, HALFWIT.

Yo Hindus at least don't go bragging bout their religion and telling pol to convert to their all knowing god or burn in hell. I don't even believe in hell

Ohkay so your follow up says "It is obviously that hinus are foggots". First of all, you spelled "Hindus" wrong, idiot learn how to spell! And how does what you say have anything with you giving yourself the right to call Hindus "foggots", and you can't even spell that right! I have one serious question, what the hell is wrong with you?!

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
I'm not religious but I found this interesting to think about. This is the first thing I thought of when I read this post.

@724015

The highest you can go is to be with Brahma

Yeah, because when someone is reincarnated they drop out of the sky. :|

Ya religious arguments, lets all trash on a religion we don't know and make people who are hindu feel bad!! while were at it lets all go read twilight and listen to justin bieber as we do a pipe full of crack!!
honestly !

@Ya religious arguments, lets all trash on a religion we don't know and make people who are hindu feel bad!! while...

(pissed off Hindu): this is funny because your rage was the purpose of my troll post.

Go fuck yourself, dude.

Brahma is always creating new souls for the new bodies and animals cannot reincarnate into humans. Only humans can be reincarnated. But if a human is bad multiple lives then they become a bug. I'm a Christian and I know all this.

This is a meme from 4chan no need to bring out your walls of text.God...

I'm not agreeing with the post but how does this make them even. Which one came 1st has nothing to do with which one is "correct".

the only reason christians "shove" their religion at you is because they want you to go to heaven, so we're just trying to help you

shadowmario580s avatar shadowmario580 Yeah You Are -27Reply
@shadowmario580 the only reason christians "shove" their religion at you is because they want you to go to heaven, so we're just...

the more you shove your religion down people's throats, the more they'll hate you and your religion for it. i go to a catholic school and just the other day my teacher was trying to justify all the spaniards taking over latin america and converting all the native americans to chritianity, using that exact same excuse. sorry, that doesn't cut it. it's still wrong.

Sorry, I went on a tour of Heaven and it's not my thing, they have a six-o-clock curfew and nothing to do. Hell has weekly parties.