+608

When black people wear their pants low, white people call it saggin'. And what does saggin' spell backwards? Crafty, crafty white people... amirite?

SalientKs avatar
38 21
The voters have decided that SalientK is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I totally copypasta'd someone's comment from another website. Shameless, I know. v_v

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +12Reply

salient k is HOT

This is a repost here too, though; like verbatim =/

@Black_No_1 This is a repost here too, though; like verbatim =/

Really? Crap. I thought I copied an original comment. :(

Sigh, you just can't count on people to be original anymore, can you? Now, let's sit back and enjoy the irony of this comment.

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +16Reply

I like that you used crafty instead of sneaky or tricky though. So it's better wording at least

@I like that you used crafty instead of sneaky or tricky though. So it's better wording at least

I literally just copied it from someone else, no modifications. Should have used search, didn't know it was already on here. :P

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are 0Reply

Also a facebook group...sigh Still funny though. :)

@Not quite verbatim, but 4th...

Well . . . shit. This is embarrassing. D:

SalientKs avatar SalientK Yeah You Are +2Reply
@SalientK Well . . . shit. This is embarrassing. D:

its ok, at least you admited it and people are being nice about it.

@Not quite verbatim, but 4th...

That would be 4th post or 3rd repost, not 4th repost. ;)

Ugh. My substitute from last year gave us an article and everything about this. I didn't like her.

hahahahahahahahaha... hahahahaha!!!! this is hilarious :P im gonna have to tell this to my black people (im white but i've been 'adopted' by some of my black friends at school :) )

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are 0Reply

LMFAOLMFAO
THIS IS HILARIOUS. ;D