+822

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but hey at least it's the scenic route, amirite?

Evan17s avatar
63 31
The voters have decided that Evan17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Kid: Granddad, have you seen my meds? They were in the kitchen labeled LSD.
Granddad: Forget about the meds! There's a fucking dragon in the kitchen!

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +17Reply

ya totly. on da way 2 da MCR/GC/Simple Plan consert me, Drako, Vampire, Willo n b'loody Mary all did pot, coke, and crak in Drako's Mercy-Benz (geddit? cuz im goffik).

Drugs may lead nowhere, but it's a fun trip!
...Get it? GET IT?!?

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +17Reply

So after scrolling down the homepage, I've noticed that every other post belongs to you. You have really good posts and everything, but what did you have to do to Anthony for this to happen?!?!

I imagine it's more like sitting on a plane and thinking you're looking out the window, but you're really looking into a View-Master, and the plane is crashing.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +9Reply

Today, the day back from vacation, someone told my teacher "I need a vacation". Someone else, kidding, but with a serious face, said "You know what's even better than vacation? Drugs."
http://ctrlv.in/67945

@1650498

I know, right?

Evan17 you're taking amirite by the horns then cutting them off and mounting them on your wall...

@Evan17 i don't know what's going on.

Quick question, did you happen to give Anthony a bj anytime lately? That's what everyone is trying to figure out basically...

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +12Reply

Hey.

Get it? SUPERFLUOUS INTERJECTIONS!

don't do drugs, they lead nowhere AT BEST

Apparently Sigmund Freud cured his throat problems with cocaine, which he gave to his patients. It lead him to smoke more, which lead to Cancer Town.

Why are all your posts getting re-homepaged?

.. i have never voted on this post?

Well fyi, just because someone smokes weed, does not mean that they are going nowhere in life. A lot of hard working and successful people smoke weed. granted its included in these drugs you are talking about.

@Well fyi, just because someone smokes weed, does not mean that they are going nowhere in life. A lot of hard...

actually i wasnt talking about weed.
i know that weed doesnt mess people up.
i meant stuff like acid that really makes people colorful

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Evan17 actually i wasnt talking about weed. i know that weed doesnt mess people up. i meant stuff like acid that really...

ok cool there's a lot of weed haters on here, thats why i said that lol. Acid also depends on the individual, its not addicting. People with a family history of mental disorders are more at risk for issues. Some people totally lose their brains on it if they do it too much, but occasionally it does not hurt. Natural psychs are better, its a way of connecting with nature-im not expecting you to understand that though, cus it may seem radical to you. amphetamines/heroin are by far the worst, those are almost guaranteed to take you nowhere. dont mind the drug novel lol, I always ramble in just about every comment I write. I dont like to/try not to be rude, I just like to put different ideas/viewpoints out there.

@ok cool there's a lot of weed haters on here, thats why i said that lol. Acid also depends on the individual, its...

no man it's completely cool. I like it cause you actually know what you're talking about. Thanks for the insight, I didn't know that much about acid.

Evan17s avatar Evan17 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Evan17 no man it's completely cool. I like it cause you actually know what you're talking about. Thanks for the insight...

It is interesting, the typical response i get when i talk about psychedelics is: 'omg thats so wrong, you are gonna ruin yourself...." Or something like that. There was a time when I didnt understand it either. I also did not try it before doing a fare share of research either. Which is something a person should do before trying any hallucinogen, research the substance (where it comes from, how it works, possible risks-stuff like that-really good to know before putting something in your body lol), and most important know thyself and what kind of experience you would like to gain from it.