+427

Guys: You want to see what it is like in a girls locker room Girls: You don't want to see what it is like in the guys locker room, amirite?

amiright_amiwrongs avatar
11 23
The voters have decided that amiright_amiwrong is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I bet all the girls strip down to their underwear and hit each other in a seductive way with their shirts.............................or they could change like normal people.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +14Reply
@1168844

then they compare boob size.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +8Reply

Half the girls in my gym class are over-weight, cellulite all over and walk around in just a bra on...any guy would puke if they saw.

i want to see the guys locker room...i just don't want to smell it

I actually kind of want to see the guys' locker room

I've seen the guys locker room. It's not all that different or exciting, at least at my school.

Last year after the movie Up was released, someone would randomly shout 'squirrel' and it would be repeated through out the whole locker room.

Nothing really happens in the girls locker room at my school. We change, we talk, we leave. Then we repeat that process at the end of class. Nothing that exciting.

I want to see the guys' locker room because it was renovated recently, and the girls' locker room didn't...

In our locker room, most of the girls run around screaming in their bras and sliders... It's really annoying. I want to see the guys' locker room because it got renovated last summer and it's supposedly twice or 3 times as big as the girls'.

I saw the guys lockeroom at my school this year when me and the school pride comittee decorated the football guys lockers as a surprise for playoffs, and man! our school is sexist, their lockeroom is like twice the size of the girls!

@dorantes I saw the guys lockeroom at my school this year when me and the school pride comittee decorated the football guys...

I don't think it's sexist it's just efficient. Football equipment is very bulky and there are tons of football players so naturally you need more room to accommodate that. Also there are generally more guy athletes than girls.