+389

There should be a place where you can go and break fragile things when you're pissed, amirite?

ASWCCs avatar
17 13
The voters have decided that ASWCC is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or a place where you can through your phone into a cushioned wall. Just a thought.

There's a carnival game where you try to break plates with a baseball. Maybe there's an arcade somewhere that always has that game up, or has some other equally destructive pastime.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +3Reply

There is, it's called the roof of a skyscraper. You go, jump off, and break every fragile bone in your body :D

I'd like to smash some things right now...

Isn't that what the Apple Store is for?

Like in Zombieland :D

dress_2_expresss avatar dress_2_express Yeah You Are +1Reply

There is actually this business I read about that does that sort of thing. People (usually rich) pay to break stuff. Like flat screen TVs, glass stuff, even pianos. You give them the money and they provide a place and the equipment and stuff. It's quite cool, but really wasteful.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +1Reply

They have places like that in China.

It's called your mother's house

@drhannah It's called your mother's house

If I intentionally broke anything fragile In my mom's house I'd wake up a month from now

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +8Reply
@ASWCC If I intentionally broke anything fragile In my mom's house I'd wake up a month from now

If my mom let me nap for a whole month I'd break more of her fragile items to get back at that bitch

how many favorites is that so far? this post definitely has potd potential

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply

Like in zombieland

Rsdpioneer10s avatar Rsdpioneer10 Yeah You Are 0Reply