+579

Neil Patrick Harris turned gay because picking up chicks became way too easy for him. amirite?

crashs avatar
9 20
The voters have decided that crash is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

C'mon! Who WOULDN'T date a 16 yr old doctor genius?!
I totally would.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +8Reply

ACTUALLYYY IN LOVE WITH HIM

waddupoprahs avatar waddupoprah Yeah You Are +4Reply

I have a few comments...1) It's a joke 2) Even though its a joke, Originality is dead is a douche for not accepting that the other person was offended and that there ARE PEOPLE who will get offended and we don't need thumb down each and every single one of them. 3) If Originality is dead responds to this: I don't give a fuck how clever/witty/perfect you make your grammar and diction, you are a douche and your legions on amirite followers means nothing in real life.

NNEEEEERRRDDDDRRRRAAAAAGGGGEEEEE

wooow, everyone just take a breather and leave it alone. if you're offended, fine, that's your perogative, just stop complaining and getting people all worked up over nothing. hello? this IS amirite, just vote "no way" and read a new one, yea? :)

:O YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBE NO ONE CHOOSES TO BE GAY OMG.
No just kidding. And NPH=Life.

Turned gay? and besides why would anyone "turn gay" because picking up chicks was easy for them?

@Adria It's a JOKE.

well its not funny. AT ALL... like seriously I don't really care about the "turned gay" part but if it doesn't even make any sense than whats the point of it?

@620294

Dude, no one agrees with you. Just stop. My friend is bi, and she finds this stuff funny. This post isn't calling gay people stupid or anything, it's a simple joke about how awesome NPH is.

@620294

Stop looking for reasons to be offended and give it a rest.