+404

I'm totally straight, and it's totally ok for me to support gay marriage. Because Love knows no gender, race or age. amirite?

Relationships
6 5

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but love does have an age most of the time; it's called 'cradle snatching' or 'being a peodiphile'.

@Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but love does have an age most of the time; it's called 'cradle snatching' or...

Don't confuse love with lust. Can a mother love her newborn baby without being accused of pedophilia? Of course she can. What you are referring to cannot be considered love at all, at least not from what I know of it.

you are so right. i love that there are people out there that can also understand that love has no boundaries. Especially when it comes to sexual orientation ! ! !

yea that's a good idea. Marriages are only done for legal purposes though.

i totally agree with this post..new favorite post? i think yes. <3

peace, love & gay marriage.

dancingirl17s avatar dancingirl17 Yeah You Are 0Reply