+527

Justin Bieber calls himself the Kurt Cobain of today, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, amirite?

autumnleavesss avatar
7 37
The voters have decided that autumnleavess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He really needs to stop comparing himself to musicians who are actually talented.

Well, he can't be talking about his songs, or voice, or singing, or guitar playing, or being funny, or anything, so he must be talking about his eventual death.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +23Reply

I'd hope so, now he can follow in his footsteps and kill himself

Modesty isn't one of JB's best traits.

@625010(Mike) you suck, Kurt Cobain was an amazing artist and the world is a much lesser place because of his death

@novel_addict09 @625010(Mike) you suck, Kurt Cobain was an amazing artist and the world is a much lesser place because of his death

I think the world, well not the world, but the world of music is a much better place without him.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way -16Reply
@Mike I think the world, well not the world, but the world of music is a much better place without him.

If you feel the need to say you don't like Kurt Cobain and that he sucks and whatever else you plan on saying, why don't you go somewhere where people will agree with you instead of where people actually like Kurt?

@xxShelbyxCobainxx If you feel the need to say you don't like Kurt Cobain and that he sucks and whatever else you plan on saying, why...

If you feel the need to say you like Kurt Cobain and that he is good and whatever else you plan on saying, why don't you go somewhere where people will agree with you instead of where some people don't actually like Kurt?

Mikes avatar Mike No Way -4Reply
@Mike If you feel the need to say you like Kurt Cobain and that he is good and whatever else you plan on saying, why...

You see that would make sense if the majority of the people that have commented on this didn't like Kurt...but.. nope...its just you :)

@Mike Guess I'm the only one with any common sense here.

Maybe.... if thats what you think.. Who am I to tell someone that has no idea what they are talking about that they are wrong anyway?

Kurt just rolled over in his grave.

Does anyone get the feeling that this pathetic little pipsqueak is INTENTIONALLY trying to piss everyone off? Like, he's just messing with our heads and getting the attention he so desperately craves by doing so?

NEVER!

I hate that kid. i mean sure, neither of them could sing, but at the least Kurt still had an amazing voice for what he did. bad singer, great vocalist if that makes any sense. Also, he was an amazing song writer and a great guitarist. JB can't do anything right.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are +2Reply
@I don't think that makes sense.

What i mean is that in general, Kurt did not have a "good" voice. But it matched what he did. Like, if an actor couldn't display a wide range of emotion, the emotions he COULD would be good for one production, but not another.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are 0Reply

If he has to say that himself, he's obviously, OBVIOUSLY not.

EmmaJs avatar EmmaJ Yeah You Are +2Reply

Are you serious??

Marcos avatar Marco Yeah You Are +1Reply

If justin beiber thinks he's the kurt cobain of today, maybe he should go kill himself and REALLY live the legacy.

Montezumas avatar Montezuma Yeah You Are +1Reply

FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM
Lord save us.

Kurt Cobain saw the future...this is why he killed himself.

I don't personally like nirvana, but i can appreciate how talented kurt was in his field. justin bieber? no. just, no. according to all rock fans i know, kurt cobain was a legend. justin bieber is not. even. close.

JB is a fucking moron. He will never come close to Kurt Cobain.

Well Kurt Cobain sucked anyway, so I have to agree with him.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way -35Reply
@Mike Earth.

kurt cobain sucks: opinion
justin bieber sucks: fact

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are +23Reply
@Mike Well Kurt Cobain sucked anyway, so I have to agree with him.

And why exactly would you say Kurt Cobain sucks? I'm Just wondering. Oh, and I am hoping for a better answer than "He killed himself".

@xxShelbyxCobainxx And why exactly would you say Kurt Cobain sucks? I'm Just wondering. Oh, and I am hoping for a better answer than...

Why would someone suck because they killed themself? I'm not saying I'm happy he's dead, I'm happy that he is out of the music business because there is a lot more talented people than him out there.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way -4Reply