+795

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat; the two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link major metropolitan areas. amirite?

acciodoublestuffs avatar
101 33
The voters have decided that acciodoublestuff is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

POTD, anyone?

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +17Reply

Made my day

sestrada16s avatar sestrada16 Yeah You Are +10Reply

Ingenious!

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +4Reply

I love the fact that it could actually solve a problem

Rosss avatar Ross Yeah You Are +3Reply

Perpetual motion machines!

Mein_Geists avatar Mein_Geist Yeah You Are +2Reply

To be fair this is just an extension of http://www.amirite.net/56827 with clunkier wording, but props for the part about linking major metropolitan areas. :P

But if the strap breaks, the perpetual motion machine would no longer work and the railway would lose its power source. How do we solve this? Simply butter the cat!

SpelingChampiens avatar SpelingChampien Yeah You Are +2Reply

haha perfect:Problem is that how are we going to build seats and a roof?They won't hold still :[

Deathbubbles avatar Deathbubble Yeah You Are 0Reply

This is an icon, dumbass.

Heard it before, but nice adding the metropolitan idea to it

this is the best post iv'e seen in a while

wilmanamefits avatar wilmanamefit Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've seen this a few times on this site I believe..

This was made into a book I read as a kid...

http://www.paperbackswap.com/Ma...ok/0525464670/

I think I saw this as a gif or something, hehe.

I'm telling this to my physics teacher tomorrow.

I can't remember which college, but a college actually did an experiment of this.

Take it to MLIA.

ask that guy with the glasses did this also

"Array" is a noun.
"With a giant buttered cat array"doesn't make any sense. What does that even intend to mean?

@Ross don't hate on this post, you are just jealous

I'm not jealous; OP stole it from MLIA. Which is sad.

@scrantoncity I'm not jealous; OP stole it from MLIA. Which is sad.

I also posted this on MLIA, This is not the only website with witch I am familiar. :P

@acciodoublestuff I also posted this on MLIA, This is not the only website with witch I am familiar. :P

Posted it several months ago? Doubtful.
I thought it was a fluke, but your grammar is awful.

@scrantoncity Ah that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

As a token of your gratitude, you could browser through my profile and vote on my posts. You're welcome.

@scrantoncity "Array" is a noun. "With a giant buttered cat array"doesn't make any sense. What does that even intend to mean?

I see you everywhere! This is one of the most clever posts on the site, you take absolutely no appreciation of it whatsoever and get mad because there's a tiny grammatical mistake? Fucking hell, you need to liven up! -.-

@GMScode I see you everywhere! This is one of the most clever posts on the site, you take absolutely no appreciation of it...

This is stolen from MLIA. That doesn't make it clever. That makes OP a cheater, and amirite a worse community.

@scrantoncity This is stolen from MLIA. That doesn't make it clever. That makes OP a cheater, and amirite a worse community.

I already told you, I POSTED THIS ON MLIA A LOND TIME AGO. I just joined this website. I can't believe all of the stupid criticisms on ONE IDEA. Geez.