+341

winter goes by so slow and summer goes by so fast, amirite?

StayBeautifuls avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that StayBeautiful is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think that fall is the slowest though... It is slowly getting chilly, and everyone dreads the end of it.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are 0Reply

I hate summer. Winter's my favorite season :D

@brunetterox915 I hate summer. Winter's my favorite season :D

Absolutely. Summer drags on foreveeeeererrrrr and it makes me want to tear my skin off.

i like winter because of the snow, i just don't like the cold haha...i like summer because of the beach and vacation off from school and the sun i just don't really like the intense heat, so i guess what i'm saying is i like spring break lol

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StayBeautiful i like winter because of the snow, i just don't like the cold haha...i like summer because of the beach and...

The only thing about summer I like is not having school. And baseball season :D Other than that, I love the cold and definitely FOOTBALL. So I have to go with winter.

@StayBeautiful yeah i agree too, i love baseball season :] and football <3

I literally LIVE for football and baseball :D I'm watching a baseball game right now! Favorite teams?

@brunetterox915 I literally LIVE for football and baseball :D I'm watching a baseball game right now! Favorite teams?

really?! me too ! i'm more of a college football fan and i love the Florida Gators :D and baseball? i'm a Phillies fan :))....how about you?

@StayBeautiful really?! me too ! i'm more of a college football fan and i love the Florida Gators :D and baseball? i'm a Phillies...

Baltimore Ravens and Orioles :)
Diehard for both, but I do prefer football if I had to pick. I can school a lot of guys when it comes to knowledge of football :D

@brunetterox915 Baltimore Ravens and Orioles :) Diehard for both, but I do prefer football if I had to pick. I can school a lot of...

hahaha yeah same football to me is more exciting and plus i think football players are most of the time cuter than baseball players....i guess it kinda depends lol