+181

Silly Mexicans, rice is for Asians, amirite?

AssCakess avatar Food & Drink
5 11
The voters have decided that AssCakes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lol xD

I actually lol'd.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Chromana I actually lol'd.

You laughed out louded? I think the grammatically correct way to say that would be l'dol. That looks kind of French..

AssCakess avatar AssCakes Yeah You Are -1Reply
@AssCakes You laughed out louded? I think the grammatically correct way to say that would be l'dol. That looks kind of French..

Ha, nice try, Nazi. I think it's become a standard sort of thing to say lol'd just like how "I googled something" is acceptable.

@Chromana Ha, nice try, Nazi. I think it's become a standard sort of thing to say lol'd just like how "I googled something"...

Haha. Oh of course. I'll just have to learn to 'get with the times' and learn to use it and love it.

AssCakess avatar AssCakes Yeah You Are 0Reply

haha i like this post, even tho it's a little racist. i laughed so much when i read it. xD <3

Fun- nay.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply

laugh out loud

Rice is for all races. I know black people who like rice with gravy..then the greeks too? Maybe rice pilaf? Rice is extremely diverse.

yesss u r deffinitly rite... y do mexicans eat rice anyway?
haha :))

anddd trix r defintily for kids... mexicans shuldnt have those either